finding caster block degree

Clone228

hey y'all so i got some caster blocks for my phenom with no markings on them i am unsure on the degree of them what would be the best way to find the correct degree?

Didn't they only produce 10 degree blocks for the Nemesis and Phenom?

Put them on with a 10 degree spindle and if you can get a normal range of camber that could verify they are 10 degree.

Wouldn't it be the difference from 90 between the two straight components interior angle?

I.E - 100 degree = 10 degrees of kpi

hey y'all so i got some caster blocks for my phenom with no markings on them i am unsure on the degree of them what would be the best way to find the correct degree?
Since you got just blocks, as mentioned above.
Mount them and if you have full range of camber they are probably made for what ever spindles you have.

Lblocks can't be done that way, only spindles.
L blocks length changes for different degree spindle builds
I get 1.5 in for 7.5 and 1.75 on 15 degree if that is any help

Attachments

• 6254D4D0-892A-4AB3-93A5-AA208E5F3663.jpeg
    6254D4D0-892A-4AB3-93A5-AA208E5F3663.jpeg
    88.3 KB · Views: 44
These we’re caster blocks that was just found in a tote there was no spindles with them I have brand new on it right now I just wanted to figure out what degree they was so I could get spindles and have a complete backup front end

These we’re caster blocks that was just found in a tote there was no spindles with them I have brand new on it right now I just wanted to figure out what degree they was so I could get spindles and have a complete backup fro
what year Phenom ?
If the blocks have RPC part numbers on the post them .
I can cross reference from the manual .

These are rough measurements from the back of the castor block to the center of the hole:

5* - 1.375
7.5* - 1.450
10* - 1.720
15* - 1.990

what year Phenom ?
If the blocks have RPC part numbers on the post them .
I can cross reference from the manual .
they have absolutely no markings on them what so ever i think one had a some letter markings but no part number or nothing

im on a 07 phenom

they have absolutely no markings on them what so ever i think one had a some letter markings but no part number or nothing

im on a 07 phenom
The measurements JP posted above will tell you what you got, you have to match the spindle accordingly, they are sets.

they may be after market . PRC pretty much has everything marked .
Recon L blocks could possibly be different .
Pictures forsure would help identify .

Back