Florida Unlimited All Stars Race #1 at Speedway Park Feb. 15, 2014

Hoppy

Gates open 10:00 am

Sign In (Registration) 11:00 am - 3:00 pm

Open Practice 12:00 pm

Controlled Practice 1:00 pm
(consisting of two complete rounds/sessions of practice)

Driver's Meeting IMMEDIATELY Following Practice

Racing Starts 4:00 pm sharp

As Always More Racing for your money!

Two 10 lap heats and a 20 lap feature!

Thanks Hoppy also the new florida outlaw class will begin this year. We'll have a Marty Ruser memorial. Extra large "Ruser Eagle" trophy for the series champion in both the Florida Allstars and the Florida Outlaws. These will for sure be a honor to have earned and own. Come on out and get tuned up for the march memorial race.

is this first race FAS or UAS and wth is florida outlaw now who wants to buy all my stuff I quit...lol

is this first race FAS or UAS and wth is florida outlaw now who wants to buy all my stuff I quit...lol

Huh? FAS is UAS Bob. And Quit what? Haven't seen you race in years, Don't you actually have to participate in some thing to quit it? LOL. We'll be at Dirt Devils March 8th come on over and at least say hi once in a while.

Its my request to all the tracks and they all have agreed to get us up front in the order. First 2-3 classes. I'll be very aggressive with trying to get the show in. The outlaw class will be at the tracks discretion.

what is outlaw class? I wanna be in the real fast class with PD heck I think I can be fast on here ahha...I raced king of outlaws in 2012 YOU weren't there dummy lol

I will see you boys down there for Dad's memorial race. It will be weired racing without him there at the gate pointing at me and smiling at me as I come down the straightaway. This will be my first race without him there to help me out or griping at me for doing something wrong or for something at the track not working. I sure miss him. He was just the best and really did a great job at being the dad he didn't have to be. So with that said good luck guys see ya next month. Bring your "A" game cause I'm coming down to win this one for Dad. Also just want to thank all the racers that are planning on attending his memorial race.

Frankie

Last edited:
what is outlaw class? I wanna be in the real fast class with PD heck I think I can be fast on here ahha...I raced king of outlaws in 2012 YOU weren't there dummy lol

Your are racing in PD class Rooster, right here on Bobs LOL. taptaptaptap.

Do you guys have a date for the memorial race yet? I would like to put it on my schedule to run. I'd love to run UAS and outlaws. I wonder if Phyco will let me borrow my old Reedjet he bought from me to run that weekend???

Do you guys have a date for the memorial race yet? I would like to put it on my schedule to run. I'd love to run UAS and outlaws. I wonder if Phyco will let me borrow my old Reedjet he bought from me to run that weekend???

March 28th Friday night outlaw class. If you borrow the reedjet you'll be racing Sat the 29th with the AllStars. Piston port only in the outlaw class.

Bring your POS stock Yamaha and run the the outlaw class at 330lbs.

Tim. That would be correct. The Reedjet would be for UAS. My UAS motor is broke. That way my UAS would only have to be 320lbs and my POS outlaw will only have to weight 10lbs more that my uas.

Let me know if you want to put something together for the hired gun again for this race. He had another strong run in the Pro Truck race this past weekend at Citrus. He was fast qualifier again. They inverted 6 for the main and he limped it home in 2nd with a broke valve spring. If I would have known that Fruitland had rained out I would have had you and Hoppy over for some Pro Truck and wingless Sprint car racing. It was an awesome night.

Oh yah. SPEEDWEEKS starts next Thurdsay at Daytona. 9 straight days of racing. Be there or be square!!!!

Tim. That would be correct. The Reedjet would be for UAS. My UAS motor is broke. That way my UAS would only have to be 320lbs and my POS outlaw will only have to weight 10lbs more that my uas.

Let me know if you want to put something together for the hired gun again for this race. He had another strong run in the Pro Truck race this past weekend at Citrus. He was fast qualifier again. They inverted 6 for the main and he limped it home in 2nd with a broke valve spring. If I would have known that Fruitland had rained out I would have had you and Hoppy over for some Pro Truck and wingless Sprint car racing. It was an awesome night.

Oh yah. SPEEDWEEKS starts next Thurdsay at Daytona. 9 straight days of racing. Be there or be square!!!!

I'd get rid of even passing over the scales at all if it were up to me, But then people would find reason to argue over that. So my rules are my rules, I have no doubt I could put your son in a WKA stock kt 100 and he'd drive it to the front against all the IAME Piston port modifieds, Blockzilla's Open clones ect. It's all about driver tires and set up, the rest is all excuses why some one can't win.

There's a healthy season of racing this year here in Florida. Bad to bone opens, and a class for the engines that time forgot. If guys want to race and not complain we've got a place for them. I'll be hard pressed to have my kart ready. I am slammed with orders for getting customer engines out the door the season is close at hand all over the country and this sport is exploding with interest. We all need to work hard at putting Florida back on top of the place to be in kart racing. Fruitland Dirt Devils Volusia and CrossRoads these guys have excellent facilitys and we'll be at all of them 3 times each this year.

I got a brand new never raced Superdyne Yamaha cloned after Fast Eddies "Spanky"....who wants it for outlaw?

Yeah well snowing up here tomorrow and Thursday. But as long as the 1st is nice I am good. Have fun this weekend guys. See ya on March 28th.

Back