Florida Unlimited All Stars Race #1 at Speedway Park Feb. 15, 2014

Doing some track prep today. We have some rain tomorrow. We should have a great surface for Saturday.

Looks like Mother Nature is arriving at just the right time this week. Track prep team will be at Speedway Park tomorrow afternoon to start working on track. I'll keep you all updated.
Friday is supposed to be Sunny. And it appears beautiful weather is in store for this race weekend! Come on out and get your race fix.

Hoppy

Well a little rain is better than the 6 inches of snow we have gotten here and it's still coming down. Maybe I should have thought about this a little bit more before moving to NC. LOL

Frankie

Yeah Hoppy don't go getting out on that track to soon. I understand that gumbo clay self levels with rain and then just give it time to dry a bunch before venturing out on it. Sun forecast for Sat. Looks like well be having fun.

Wow, Finally a weekend with great weather....Track prep team has a surface that is smooth and hard. We are very excited to get the season started tomorrow. 56 years racing at Speedway Park....If you were on the fence about coming tomorrow stop what you may of had planned and come race....You know you want to...See you under the Oak Trees!

Gates open at 10:00 AM
Controlled Practice starts at 1:00 PM
Racing Starts at 4:00 PM

Hoppy

What a fantastic start to the Florida AllStars season. perfect weather, Fruitland Parks track conditions were as good or better than I've ever seen them, we had a great turn out with 10 AllStars some yamaha's a surprising new rising star and our first Outlaw points leader. We had a visit from "The"AllStar him self Terry Hall (HotDog) Sudams Open Animals 250's IAME 125 PRD Yamaha's, great mix fast exciting racing. I'll have a complete write up loaded with pictures and the days story coming up. Thanks to every one who made for this fun packed day.

OK, the post above said the story was "coming up". Its two days later and still no story???

One would think you have a regular job or something, with a family to take care of?

What's the hold up???

I spent a gazzzion fricken hours transferring photos from phone to PC then to the write up, editing photo's into the time line ect ect ect. allot of my text was based off pictures. Then hit submit. Guess what NFG this forum doesn't allow more than a few pics. So i just destroyed the entire write up condensed it into basics and added a couple pics.

I'll have to do some more transferring and editing and post up the array of photo's onto FaceBook. sorry for the delay. I'm aggravated right now so FaceBook will have to wait. Hope you enjoy the condensed version.

Back