Front End Adjustments

I was wrong on the washers as well. There are 5 thicks under the right front, and 10 thick 3 thin under the left.

That's where it was as you ran it last ? did you check rear hub spacing LR off wheel to cassette hanger ? RR as well ?
Thats where I ran it last. I have to count the total washers here in a minute. By cassette hanger I'm assuming you mean the hub to the axle bearing housing? If so, outer face of the hub, to outer face of the housing is as follows. LR 4.5 RR 4.5.

total rear width 39.5" contact patch to contact patch.

Thats where I ran it last. I have to count the total washers here in a minute. By cassette hanger I'm assuming you mean the hub to the axle bearing housing? If so, outer face of the hub, to outer face of the housing is as follows. LR 4.5 RR 4.5.

total rear width 39.5" contact patch to contact patch.
No not what I mean, with the wheel and tire on the rear hubs, RR measure from inside edge of wheel ( rim ) in to frame ( cassette hanger holds the axle bearing ) it should be real close only 3/16 " then the LR should be like a thumb width 3/4 "

No not what I mean, with the wheel and tire on the rear hubs, RR measure from inside edge of wheel ( rim ) in to frame ( cassette hanger holds the axle bearing ) it should be real close only 3/16 " then the LR should be like a thumb width 3/4 "
OK using that measurement, the left rear is 7/8" and the RR is 3/8"

Just for fun, I took the percentages for superheavy and put the highest recommended numbers into my corner weights spreadsheet. F 46, L 61, C 70. The rear cross (and I know everybody thinks that's a useless number) was -269.6% L – R. Meaning the left was that much heavier, percentagewise, than the right.
I don't know if that means anything, I've never tried it, but it does occur to me that with that much weight on the LR, your stagger better be right!

This was a response from you not long ago about numbers such as this:
F46 L60 C66-70 That makes the LR185.71% - 250% heavier than the RR. I've never seen numbers like that!

Last edited: Apr 27, 2020
From the desk of Al Nunley 512-630-6215 alvinnunley62@gmail.com
Comments compliments criticisms and questions always welcome.
If the data does not support the theory, get a new theory. (Al Nunley)
Publisher of "Nine Sheets" karting spreadsheet utilities.

As i told you before, those are common set of numbers, and as you can see thats an older set up sheet for a kart which is no longer in production.

I wonder why they leave those numbers on their website? Were they once good numbers and now the karts have changed so much that they're no longer applicable?

Pushing because left side is too low, way too low. At that weight, put 60 left in it minimum and watch the push go away. You are putting too much onto the RR when cornering.
I would agree with this with a lot more confidence provided he knew his camber settings were not way off, Or IF you did his tires and he's not trying to race a set of bricks.

How many total washers each side ?
OK so here's how the washers are currently. For the right front, I have 5 thicks under the spindle, 6 thin and 5 thick above the spindle. Total of 10 thicks and 6 thins.

For the left front, 10 thick and 3 thin under the spindle, 2 thicks and 2 thins above the spindle. Total of 12 thick and 5 thins.

OK so here's how the washers are currently. For the right front, I have 5 thicks under the spindle, 6 thin and 5 thick above the spindle. Total of 10 thicks and 6 thins.

For the left front, 10 thick and 3 thin under the spindle, 2 thicks and 2 thins above the spindle. Total of 12 thick and 5 thins.
I'd move 2 thicks and 1 thin from bottom to top on the LF, there should be same amount on each side might wanta check if your missing one on the RF.

I wonder why they leave those numbers on their website? Were they once good numbers and now the karts have changed so much that they're no longer applicable?
These are numbers where just the other day you said you never seen these kind of numbers, i was just pointing out that these kind of numbers have been around as i told you so in the other thread.
The karts havent changed all that much and those numbers are still applicable in todays world.

Back