Good TOUGH dirt kart bodies? Who to use?

Just watch the video on the Majestic Body site. He runs over the nose piece with a truck! Twice! Pops right back to shape. Don't get tougher than that. If I were in the market for a plastic body, I'd seriously consider them. Not sure on the graphics adhesion part. Probably have to contact them for info.

watch that video closer... he kinda misses his nose piece... although that plastic will hold up better than glass in that instance.

Theres a difference in tough, and durable but fast. When was the last time any of you seen a "tough" body win at a big event? Usually they are heavy, thick, and tend to somewhat bind up the kart. Some are also very wide, which dont help with the weight.
Good fiberglass body by a reputable company will do both jobs, durable (not indestructible) but also fast.
Which company do you prefer on a good fiberglass body? Thanks for all the information to ALL👍

My pro series m&m is two pounds lighter than my lighting light body. Just saying. Tough doesn’t always mean heavy. Three years with the same nose. Only changed cause we made our own nose. M&M is a great body. The new style is cool too. Just my 2 cents.

We have tried different fiberglass bodies over the years , they look nicer , but had to replace them every year , three years ago we went to m&m bodies , not the best looking , but have held up , yes we are still going to use them this year , our home track is a little ruff at times lol

JKB, Johns Kart Bodies, and Chavous are 2 of the very best. Sure there are others as well.
x2 for Johns, dont know how many he is making now, but before a fire he made many companies seats and bodies, including the select and Safrits.
little extra glass in the nose before mounting always helped us, with John I think he'll let you order it that way

M & M tough series body should be here tomorrow :). Nowhere to race, but it will look good though. Still waiting on our wrap 9 weeks and still counting on waiting. Lesson learned.

I'll give him until Monday. The excuses are sounding the same. Can't say i have'nt been wearing him out. I guess, that's what i should had done. Last excuse was.. Did'nt know if UPS was running. LOL. Ok, buddy. I should had just done locally :(

Back