Hemi predator 212

I did the last time ordered a couple hemi online. Pull the website up and look at the pics. They had two separate listings for hemi and no hemi. I was able to tell by the pics

When I go on the harbor freight website it tells me that the hemi predator is only available in store only.

Yeah we ran into the same issue. I know there’s a newer model predator out was wondering if that’s taking its place or something

I like the hemi block, with comp height piston with a non hemi attack series head from jrpw. I snatched up a bunch of predators when our track stopped running them lol

Same issue here. was gonna pick up a spare motor. Hopefully my local store still has a hemi. Has anyone looked at the updated 212 predator? Is it just a non hemi with different tank and plastics? May have to go to a Ducar

I was told by the manager at the Meadville PA store that the hemi's have been discontinued there's a few that still show up here and there but that's just old stock from the warehouse's

If anyone is looking for a hemi predator. I have 2 in Northeast Indiana I would sell. I don't want to ship them would have to pick up or meet. I know nothing about them as I got them in a buyout. Would sell as a package deal. If interested pm me.

Here's another wrinkle. Spring on the right is 10.8. Spring on the left is one out of the latest "stock" Predator. Approximately 14-15 lbs.

Attachments

• 1000003765.jpg
    1000003765.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 15
Why can’t I find any hemi pred 212’s. Please tell me they aren’t getting discontinued!?
I just got one from harbor freight a week ago. The website said they didnt have any in stock at my store only non hemis. but when I went to the store they had one lumped in with all the non hemis. Same thing when I bought one last year. I Think the website considers them as the same thing when viewing what’s in stock at a store

Here's another wrinkle. Spring on the right is 10.8. Spring on the left is one out of the latest "stock" Predator. Approximately 14-15 lbs.
I bought a new non hemi. The springs looked like the one on the left. Just wonder if they would actually hurt a stocker like with a cl2 cam, stock breather box, pipe etc.

Back