How many clone manufacturers are out there these days?

In recycling business the USA is called as ther Saudi Arabia of scrap metal...
As they say cheap stuff goes in by container, its turned to scrap in short order and goes back to country of origin.

Ya I am going to edit this now and remove some thoughts before the black helicopters start to buzz my home.

You got the best political system money can buy.
And they bought the lot from both sides.....

I'm relieved I can still paint the blower housing... but a bit concerned my block and parts are not here when UPS says it is...

Many different brands of these engines are built by the same manufactures. Briggs & Stratton also has at least 2 large factories in China

I agree Dave....Give the current state of affairs and the Obama Administration agenda the continued opportunity and in another 10yrs (or less) the tide will turn and those countries will be purchasing 'our' cheap 'labor'! But...let's not 'go-there'! (Go too the Poll's)!!
X2 I'm with you on that! I feel like we should either do the reserch and see who's done what while they've been in office or just simply vote out every incumbent and start from scratch. Send a message to washington. Wait till the presidential elections again and they will try to slide in another crook as a nomination and the country will again be like.." Well it's either him or the other guy". Maybe it's time to get rid of our congressmen and vote in people that will work for our country.. but thats a different page..lol. GO CLONE RACING!

But i didnt turn it into a political discussion did I?
We were talking about colors long before I posted a picture of one of our chassis

Sorry to have offended you. You're right. This is a place to discuss racing engines. There's plenty to bicker and fight about with that and we don't need to throw politics in with it. I just get aggravated at how people tend to overlook the big picture and stuff that is truly important.

Back