How many races on your schedule?

jaymancds

I'm putting together my presumed schedule for next season as I have a couple of potential supporters who are interested. This got me wondering how many races everybody runs each season. So far the plan is to run 13 races in the karts for the outdoor season, and run another 13 races in my soon to be bought micro. Then I'll hit the '21/'22 Tulsa Shootout plus a couple of "bounty hunting" races in the kart for an even 30 races next year. Thats the goal anyways.

So how many races do you plan on for each season?

Furthermore, do you set a season budget for your racing or do you just buy what you need when you need it? For example, I'm anticipating 2 full sets of tires and two sets of 3 for the kart, and then 2 full sets and 2 extra right rears for the micro. I'm ballparking $2500 for tires next year. Am I crazy or just bored :ROFLMAO:

If i were to run indoors again... I would make sure i had double of everything to include chassis... We ran the rumble in fort wayne a few years back and no bull just that one event cost me roughly 1500 dollars... And there were probably teams that spent a lot more than that just on tires for that event... But my goal for racing per year is about 20 big events...

If i were to run indoors again... I would make sure i had double of everything to include chassis... We ran the rumble in fort wayne a few years back and no bull just that one event cost me roughly 1500 dollars... And there were probably teams that spent a lot more than that just on tires for that event... But my goal for racing per year is about 20 big events...
Theres no where close to me that runs indoor, but the week following the Chili Bowl there is a bigger indoor race about 3 hours from me. They have a special race where you have to run 20psi in the rear tires, and the winner gets a Lowe john boat. Ive heard its fun, but from the videos I saw it looks like Id have to replace every moving part I have. Still trying to decide if I want to try it or not.

Theres no where close to me that runs indoor, but the week following the Chili Bowl there is a bigger indoor race about 3 hours from me. They have a special race where you have to run 20psi in the rear tires, and the winner gets a Lowe john boat. Ive heard its fun, but from the videos I saw it looks like Id have to replace every moving part I have. Still trying to decide if I want to try it or not.
How far are you from Duquesne IL... They have a fast winter race

Karts were part of the show at the Chili years ago, called Tulsa Shootout

Back