How much is my karting stuff worth?

We’ll see there are plenty of people already fighting money issues and the country has started a revision already but like Mike said none one will admit it. I know plenty of people who will definitely sell out the further into recession we are. It is just the part of the economy when it is ran the way it is up on the higher level. It has happened many times before. My hope isn’t that it will go into a revision it is the fact I know it will and I will be purchasing a car if and when that happens. I don’t hope we have a recession but it is just how an economy is

We’ll see there are plenty of people already fighting money issues and the country has started a revision already but like Mike said none one will admit it. I know plenty of people who will definitely sell out the further into recession we are. It is just the part of the economy when it is ran the way it is up on the higher level. It has happened many times before. My hope isn’t that it will go into a revision it is the fact I know it will and I will be purchasing a car if and when that happens. I don’t hope we have a recession but it is just how an economy is
I wouldn't sell your karting operation. I would keep it just in case you DO get into drag racing and 1 don't like it or 2 get cabin fever and want to do some indoor races over the winter. Just my 2 cents on this subject.

Here is the majority of stuff I came up with for items I have just to give a rough idea on what all I have. So this is about a 5 grand combo? Seems pretty fair.
2018 Kinetik Exodus
Fresh Emma Legal Predator Hemi
Predator 212 to fit Twister Alley Rules has Billet Flywheel
Stock Appearing/Open Motor with 2 races PM for parts it has
Incomplete Predator
Kart Stand
Max Torque Clutch with Bully Conversion
Hillard Drum Clutch
2 Disk Bully Steel Drum
Mychron 4
Gallons of Maxx Traction Prep
Many Sprockets and Gears
Starter
3 sets of wheels
1 used set of Cobras
1 used set of Maxxis
1 race set of Maxxis
Oils
Air Filters
Carb Parts
Raceiver
Misc bolts and nuts for kart
Tire Roller
Tire sander machine
Toe Plates
Misc Fluids
Misc Flathead Parts
Misc random Kart parts
Bead Breaker
Tire tools
Extra mufflers
Predator Parts
Extra motor mount stuff
Tire Rack holds 3 sets
Many more things I am not thinking off
A 2017 ATC 28ft Trailer with weight distribution hitch and 2 sway bars could be included for 20k new tires during the summer time
Lmk when you decide to list stuff individually.
I would be interested in some of the stuff and might even be willing to travel to get it.

Thanks Max.

Well, I have made a decision...I am going to sell out...I will post list with prices here very soon. I will probably just sit out next year. My dad is going to be doing big changes to his CPA firm and so he will be so busy that we won't go racing much so I will just save up and work all the time like I am now so I can get into a big car eventually. My dad and I think with the way the economy is that we will go into a recession and people will need money so bad that things will start going for cheap because they will need money so bad so hopefully we can get a good deal on a car next year or the year after. We will have all my karting things for sale and then a nice ATC trailer aswell.
I dont think he wants the country to go into a recession, but with the price of everything right now, it would benefit some people. It would also hurt a lot of people as well.

We’ll see there are plenty of people already fighting money issues and the country has started a revision already but like Mike said none one will admit it. I know plenty of people who will definitely sell out the further into recession we are. It is just the part of the economy when it is ran the way it is up on the higher level. It has happened many times before. My hope isn’t that it will go into a revision it is the fact I know it will and I will be purchasing a car if and when that happens. I don’t hope we have a recession but it is just how

Back