Is There A New 38mm Tillotson Carb?

I'm looking for a new carb for my new project. I really didn't want to use a 38mm Super BN Mikuni. Or the float bowl Lectron carb unless I have no other choice.

hey Charles. I have an hr181 with atomizer ring that made the venture 1' with standard 33mm throttle bore. it outflowed stock hr181 with the 1.2" venture and 33mm throttle bore. maybe a 35-36mm with built as atomizer without the booster venture will get you the flow your looking for.

if built into atomizer the rest of carb could easily be bored and atomizer can be made to any venture size. I like to go 88-89% of throttle bore size

Ok cool, the port on my head is 39mm, so i want something from 38mm - 40mm

There use to be a guy who made billet pumper style carbs, I can't remember his name.

More than likely u won't need much more than a 34mm anyway. You need velocity more than size when it comes to carbs and headwork. I'm still running a 32mm on alky and it's not a stock 390 (that's all I'm saying in public) and it pulls hard thru 8k

More than likely u won't need much more than a 34mm anyway. You need velocity more than size when it comes to carbs and headwork. I'm still running a 32mm on alky and it's not a stock 390 (that's all I'm saying in public) and it pulls hard thru 8k

I know what I need, I run a 34mm and 35mm carb on my little 265cc and 270cc motors.

This new motor head flows 200cfm, and it's 100cc's bigger

Back