Is There A New 38mm Tillotson Carb?

I have a Tillotson HR 76a that I will have race ready in about a week. Alky converted. It will be super nice when completed. Ventura measures 1.362. It will take me that long to have it ready to go $350.00 Race Ready. Jim C.

I have a Tillotson HR 76a that I will have race ready in about a week. Alky converted. It will be super nice when completed. Ventura measures 1.362. It will take me that long to have it ready to go $350.00 Race Ready. Jim C.

Thanks for the offer, but that's a little to small for me.

charles the only reason i was recommending the super bn is because of the smooth throttle response that it has. for karting i think this is crucial but for your minibikes it may not be so crucial. have you tried using one of the honda crf450r carbs? they are 40mm for the 2006 year and they have accelorator pumps.

That is only because in the speedway rules that is the biggest carb they can run the engine will make way more with a bigger carb...
Thanks for that info. It'd be easy to think that if the carb can be any size, then maybe the 34mm might be the best of the lot for them.....given that the factory engine, in racing form, uses that size carb. "Not so" and why not so.....thanks!! ........PD

Back