Jackson Speedway Michigan

Been looking for these rules! How many kids show up? We have a flathead on alcohol for a 9yr old and this is our first year and just want more laps. We raced Plymouth and Plymouth gave up not even half way into the season. Thanks and looking forward to stopping by

Been looking for these rules! How many kids show up? We have a flathead on alcohol for a 9yr old and this is our first year and just want more laps. We raced Plymouth and Plymouth gave up not even half way into the season. Thanks and looking forward to stopping by
Looks like they don't allow methanol in kart engines. It says gas only. I was thinking on going but all my engines are methanol

No wonder they need karts lol. Same story, different track!
I didn't think anyone would even reply to be honest.
Another stupid kart racing JOKE that isn't funny.

I bet two or three kids show up being that they are the future, I don't see much of a future for this sport in my area. It's beyond annoying. Can't want it much more than we do.

So for stock appearing is the class you would be in theres 3 others that i know of that are stock appearing also are you adult or kid class because theres also stock appearing heavy and medium for 15 up

Look up cridersville or Stateline in edon oh.

Look up cridersville or Stateline in edon oh.

Thank you for the reply. We love Stateline, great people, but not much competition for us, and it seems more like an advanced track than beginner, like we are. Big, fast, wide open. Also 2.25 hr ride.

Haven't been able find much info for Cridersville. If you don't mind posting a website or Facebook page. :)

Jackson would be just under 2 hours but their rules are different than the other two I'm looking to try. I would love to have two tracks to chose from but we're having a hard time finding 1 solid track this year. Either kart count, wrong parts, or can't get parts to run legal lol

Maybe next year will be better but if we don't run soon there may not be a next year for us. Wife already advising me to find something else to do lol but we wanna race!

So for stock appearing is the class you would be in theres 3 others that i know of that are stock appearing also are you adult or kid class because theres also stock appearing heavy and medium for 15 up

I don't race but my 9 year old son does. If we find an awesome track I plan to buy a kart, but we just want him to be competitive for now.

We are brand new and have a flathead on alcohol and a 212. Looks like we need a comer (whatever that is) or a predator 96cc (harbor freight?) to even show up and not look crazy lol

We will keep your track in mind and its really cool that you are promoting for them. Keep up the good work and thanks for replying.

We just went to NASCAR and found this track on our way, looks like a great facility.

I don't race but my 9 year old son does. If we find an awesome track I plan to buy a kart, but we just want him to be competitive for now.

We are brand new and have a flathead on alcohol and a 212. Looks like we need a comer (whatever that is) or a predator 96cc (harbor freight?) to even show up and not look crazy lol

We will keep your track in mind and its really cool that you are promoting for them. Keep up the good work and thanks for replying.

We just went to NASCAR and found this track on our way, looks like a great facility.
You have a pm

Oh yeah Michigan International Speedway eh well thank you

Back