Kart life

I think it will be a great show! The only thing I dislike about almost every televised or movie about karts is they always make karting seem so expensive. IMO they need to leave those comments out so it doesn't discourage people from entering the sport. Yes it can be expensive or cheap but a $200,000 karting operation is not your average team lol

Got a feeling this show is about to make all the people who dont really know much about kart racing think of all kart racers like the ones they see on that show. And from what I have seen so far on the previews, that is not going to be a good thing. I can't believe the show is completely focused on asphalt racing and being portrayed as a kids sport only pretty much when the majority of us are dirt racers and are adults. The least they could do is show the dirt side of things also since that is where most of the focus is in reality. I'm not all that thrilled to watch it, and I hope I'm wrong about how the show is going to be. But ill watch it and see how it goes

I think it will be a great show! The only thing I dislike about almost every televised or movie about karts is they always make karting seem so expensive. IMO they need to leave those comments out so it doesn't discourage people from entering the sport. Yes it can be expensive or cheap but a $200,000 karting operation is not your average team lol

Man Cup teams spend a lot of money.

Seems like pretty much everything I have seen about karts so far on tv has been asphalt or sprint racing

lets face it even bad publicity beats no publicity.
the general public has no idea what racing a go kart is about.
Its either I drove one once, or Whadya do take the motor off your lawn mower?

Anybody else notice the lady talking at the beginning of the show about how her son had better punt another kid off the track every chance he gets?? I hope I heard that wrong, because that is not the kind of publicity we need! She should be ashamed for making an ass of herself on national tv like that

At least one of the dads on there is trying to teach his son the right way and telling him that taking the other boy out is not the right way to race, even though he got punted the race before. Its gonna happen in racing no matter what you race, karts, cars or whatever, and I know from experience that its hard to let it go sometimes

Funny how I saw 4 different engines depicted in a class that specifies 1 particular engine. Also IMHO, the predominate type of track in our country is Dirt oval, while those sprint tracks cost a ton more to build.

Back