Kart pulls to the left

Shoot mine pulls so hard left I align it and hold the wheel a little left so I'm actually holding the wheel straight instead of to the right all the time to keep it straight.

Scaled kart yesterday. Caster block is in the rear position. Factory castor setting. Squared up left side. Set right side 1/16 toe out as close as I can with these toe plates. Set camber at .50 and 2.75. 1 1/2 front and 1 1/4 rear stagger.
I have to add at least 35lbs to make weight. I have 20lbs on the left side of the seat. 5 lbs on the nose and 12lbs on the rear of the seat. Nothing on the right side. As of now the numbers are
59.1 left
46.1 nose
65.5 cross
The seat is centered and 9" off the axle.
I did sit the kart on the driveway after scaling it. With the steering locked i gave it a shove. You can visually see it move left. I didn't measure how much it was.
I was going to move the caster block on the right front forward. I took the allen head bolt out of the rear position. When I put it in the front position When I tightened it it I twisted it off. I ended up putting a new bolt in the rear position so that's where it's at.
What does moving it to the front position do?
I may give it try this weekend. Thanks for all the suggestions.
Scale it again after you move it to the front position. My numbers changed a lot moving from front to rear. I'd try to balance the weight out on your seat. My medium seat is 1/2 - 1" left of the steering post and back right seat strut ~4 1/2" off the rail.

Logic reasoning folks… here it is simplified, stagger ( is the difference in the circumference of the tire ) when you have a single axle with one tire larger than the other it WILL pull to the smaller … take a styrofoam coffee cup, red solo cup which ever you prefer, lay it down and try to roll it straight… ain’t happening, physics won’t allow it

Scaled kart yesterday. Caster block is in the rear position. Factory castor setting. Squared up left side. Set right side 1/16 toe out as close as I can with these toe plates. Set camber at .50 and 2.75. 1 1/2 front and 1 1/4 rear stagger.
I have to add at least 35lbs to make weight. I have 20lbs on the left side of the seat. 5 lbs on the nose and 12lbs on the rear of the seat. Nothing on the right side. As of now the numbers are
59.1 left
46.1 nose
65.5 cross
The seat is centered and 9" off the axle.
I did sit the kart on the driveway after scaling it. With the steering locked i gave it a shove. You can visually see it move left. I didn't measure how much it was.
I was going to move the caster block on the right front forward. I took the allen head bolt out of the rear position. When I put it in the front position When I tightened it it I twisted it off. I ended up putting a new bolt in the rear position so that's where it's at.
What does moving it to the front position do?
I may give it try this weekend. Thanks for all the suggestions.
you on the prowler?, do you still have the kinetik

No it was ok. This is probably my last year racing. I just wanted to sell it while it still had some value. I feel it was a good kart though.

Back