M & M Performance bodies

Hobby87

Guys, looking to get a plastic nose for my kids kart, and like the look of the new(er) Raptor nose. It's been a while since i've bought from M&M and curious if the pro series nose is still a lot more brittle than the tuff series version? I love the glossier look, but don't want something that is going to crack easy.

Thanks in advance for your input!

Matt

My son uses the pro raptor body and have had good luck with them. It is different plastic and will crack Easier but the nose seems to be tough.. only cracked a side panel once..

Had a kid at our track with a brand new pro series nose. He got into a very minor incident without a yellow flag even being thrown. His nose ripped apart. I like M&M but I got a plastic body for a purpose rather than aesthetics (tuff series still looks good in my eyes)

Last edited:
I'm a big fan of my tuff series raptor body. Helped a guy this winter pop his nose out. Put some heat on it and it was good as new.

I was told AFTER you have all your stickers on to just wipe it down with WD-40 for a shine on the tuff series bodies. I agree the tuff takes more abuse than the pro series.

112049D3-212D-43E8-911D-3CA3EDB21E6A.jpeg

Two m&m tuff bodies jr series. Shorter noses

I run the equivalent of the Tuff series, a Majestic, on one kart and I have had it for years. Beeen caved in a number of times but pushes out fairly easily. It aint pretty but its a race, not a kart show. No regrets.

Attachments

• 20190906_181508.jpg
    20190906_181508.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 41
I run the equivalent of the Tuff series, a Majestic, on one kart and I have had it for years. Beeen caved in a number of times but pushes out fairly easily. It aint pretty but its a race, not a kart show. No regrets.
What steering wheel is that? And who sells a Majestic nose, hadn't seen an alternative to M&M before

What steering wheel is that? And who sells a Majestic nose, hadn't seen an alternative to M&M before

We bought the Majestic stuff from BMI. The steering wheel was on the kart when I bought it. The chassis is a 2016 Chase, maybe Todd can remember what he was putting on karts when he was still making them

We fully wrap our tuff series bodies. We use a Jr Aero nose and swoop sides on our stuff. With the correct preparation, any decal will stick... simple... Alcohol. If you absolutely need it to stick without fail, 3M makes a primer that you wipe on. They actually sell a wipe pack (like what you get after a meal) that works great. I prime low areas and around wheel wells where its likely it'll get worked over. I don't think we'll ever go another route. Dave couldn't be more helpful and fair. We have 4 yard karts ALL with M&M bodies as well as 2 racing chassis that are identical. Any questions get hold of me or just call Dave. Excellent customer service.
Lily@FlatRun.jpg

We fully wrap our tuff series bodies. We use a Jr Aero nose and swoop sides on our stuff. With the correct preparation, any decal will stick... simple... Alcohol. If you absolutely need it to stick without fail, 3M makes a primer that you wipe on. They actually sell a wipe pack (like what you get after a meal) that works great. I prime low areas and around wheel wells where its likely it'll get worked over. I don't think we'll ever go another route. Dave couldn't be more helpful and fair. We have 4 yard karts ALL with M&M bodies as well as 2 racing chassis that are identical. Any questions get hold of me or just call Dave. Excellent customer service.View attachment 22588
Question what is that piece that looks stacked next to motor on chain/exhaust guard?

Back