NASCAR/Network Conspiracy?

Air Pressure And Camber

Has team stated they had a tire issue when running within Goodyear's specified min pressure/max camber? Any time I've heard of a "tire issue" the story goes "We've been running the same pressures/cambers all weekend and didn't have an issue until now".

Teams make a choice in regards to recommendations and speed. As in many other years, the 48 team seems to like to try lots of things leading up to the chase. Seems like more of the same.
I totally agree with post. I have been a Nascar fan since the 1960s, and still race karts. I was talking about this yesterday with a friend of mine and we think JJ and Chad are trying things before the Chase also.

Each brand of car should have to use, what ever tires come most on the type of new show room car, they represent on the track. If the tires put on the show room car come apart at 150 mph or after 300 miles, then they proly shouldn't go faster the 150 mph racing, nor race farther then 300 miles.

ps... how come manufactures haven't yet started selling new cars in the shape of what's run in NASCAR? Chevy, Ford and the other one, would all sell a car of the same shape, size and design, but in different trim and different mechanics under the sheet metal skins.

It is my opinion that we need not have another disaster like the Indianapolis debacle of years ago to acknowledge that there are shortcomings.

Back