need help davenport dyno old school!

Just paypal me the $10,000.00 and my dos man will be there and have it fixed within 24 hours. I'll stay here and have a good catering service stop by. Just give me a heads up so I can have Alvin ready for the cab ride to the airport. LOL

Does any buddy have Jimmey Davenport number The Dyno works great just need a way to hook up to a new computer The old windows 95 & 98 are getting hard to fine to put that card connection to
Thanks Brent
814-345-5099

He's out of the Dyno buisness and gets angry when people call him about them. He moved to Arizona and was doing medical equipment the last I heard. If you take the cover off the black data box, there's a number inside to a place that helped build the electronics for him. It seems like it was named Greentree or something to that effect.

Also, he did tell me one time years ago that the windows based computers would see some of the DOS files as corrupt and try to fix them automatically and cause numerous problems with the program and recommended not having windows on the Dyno's computer. I know it's high but the best money we spent was changing over to the Performance Trends software. The Dyno is a really good piece and very accurate but with no support on the software and having to use older computers to run it, it just became too much of a hassle. Good Luck!

Ditch the old and get the Performance Trends set up, way better. I think you will waste lots of time. I have the Performance Trends on my Stuska dyno.

Back