Need help with losing weight fast for this racing season!!!

Since Jan. 1, 2015 I have lost 19 lbs.

Since May 6, 2014 I have lost 56 lbs., by cutting out the sugar, grease, and salt snacks that I love, ice cream, honey buns, devils food cookies, and various flavored snack crackers and chips.

The rest of my diet is simply eating much less of what I eat, be it meats, vegetables, or fruits. I don't eat out. I have access to McDonald's, Burger King, Denny's, a barbecue joint, a pizza place, and a fried chicken place, all less than 5 minutes from the house.

I have a ways to go to reach 170-180.

In 2002, when racing an Outlaw Star Champ, my race weight on the scales was 540 lbs. +/-.

Since Jan. 1, 2015 I have lost 19 lbs.

Since May 6, 2014 I have lost 56 lbs., by cutting out the sugar, grease, and salt snacks that I love, ice cream, honey buns, devils food cookies, and various flavored snack crackers and chips.

The rest of my diet is simply eating much less of what I eat, be it meats, vegetables, or fruits. I don't eat out. I have access to McDonald's, Burger King, Denny's, a barbecue joint, a pizza place, and a fried chicken place, all less than 5 minutes from the house.

I have a ways to go to reach 170-180.

In 2002, when racing an Outlaw Star Champ, my race weight on the scales was 540 lbs. +/-.

... :) to this day when ever my son and I are together and the sound of a siren is heard, he will instantly say to me, "donuts, huh dad?". ... :)

... and I'll reply, "no, quitting time.". ... :)

I like your diet Duck. IMHO, the only way to loose weight is to keep yer mitts away from yer mouth.

AM: Walk at a brisk pace for 40 minutes on treadmill or around your neighborhood
Breakfast: Eat Oatmeal and Turkey Bacon in morning
Lunch: Eat seafood or chicken and a carb (sweet potato, baked potato, etc)
Mid day snack: protein bar (Oh Yeah!, Supreme) or protein shake
Walk at a brisk pace for 30 minutes
Supper: Eat seafood or chicken and your greens

Drink 8 bottles of water per day
No fried foods, bread, sweets at all
Eat red meat only once per week (Choose Friday or Saturday to treat yourself)
Go to the gym 3 times per week (day one: triceps, biceps, day two: legs, day three: shoulders and back) rest between days
Don't overdo your portions

You can lose a minimum of 8 lbs per week following this plan

Eat my Wendy's diet menu twice a day. Try it you'll learn it's one of the few menu's which will satisfy hunger pains and let the, I just ate a little bit ago, feeling stay with you.

The menu is one Crispy Chicken Sandwich without Mao, you also ask for extra lettuce and extra tomato .99, a value fry .99 and if your old nuff a senior soft drink diet Coke for free. If you in Ohio and buy it to go the total cost of the meal is $1.98. If you feel the need for vegetables in your diet, add a packet of Ketchup. Your first meal of the day is 2 pm or later. Second meal repeat the above at 6 pm or later.

I guarantee you once you train yourself to be able to put off your first meal of the day to after 2 pm, you'll find it an easy diet to continue. And by spending just $3.96 a day to eat, you'll have additional cash for racing.

Even if your young and live in a high taxed Republican state, where a Republican Wendy's franchisee has jacked up prices on the value menu and does not offer our valued money spending Seniors a deal, you will still save cash and you will still loose weight. ... :)

ps... for .99 no mayo and extra lettuce and extra tomato(Wendy's is the only chain which offers free extras except cheese) you'll find the Crispy Chicken is one of the best tasting fast food sandwiches around. The extra lettuce and tomato really makes a difference.

Paul, add to that our local Wendy's, and likely many others, are selling a $1 keytag that's good for a free Jr. Frosty ($0.89 value) per visit with any purchase. So you will have some dairy in your $1.98 meal. :)

Paul, add to that our local Wendy's, and likely many others, are selling a $1 keytag that's good for a free Jr. Frosty ($0.89 value) per visit with any purchase. So you will have some dairy in your $1.98 meal. :)

yep, already got one for the donation. Sometimes on Sundays, I'll use it for a treat. ... :)

ps... Cheap me actually uses the one my wife got. She even tips in a drive through and makes sure to leave change in the donation box at fast food places. Heck, one day Christmas shopping we had to wait for an hour for the Salvation Army to come back to the kettle, before she'd go in Walmart.

Whole foods is the answer. Simple, direct and easy to conceive. No fancy counting calories or weighing food. If it ain't natural...don't eat it. Be prepared though, it's not cheap. Did you ever see a loaf of bread growing on a tree?

I lost 40lbs on Nutrisystem. You can purchase these at Walmart. It will supply you with a weeks worth of food (breakfast, lunch, and dinner with 1 snack per day). Now I purchase my food from the website. I weighed in at 240 with my target at 185. I have 15lbs to go by April. I feel a lot better. Other people are correct about eating smaller meals throughout the day. Limit yourself to 2 cups of vegatables with each meal.

The best fat burner of all time is an ECA stack. This consist of taking 25mgs. Ephedrine, 200 mgs caffeine, and 75mgs aspirin.

ECA products were banned buy the FDA for a good reason. Stimulants are not the answer, they will take a toll on you.

I was reading an old Open Wheel magazine and they had an interview with one of the WOO drivers. Can't remember who it was but, he said, "you know, I race for a living..a paycheck. I have to keep myself in great shape. I eat a good breakfast, I run 5 miles every morning, I go to the gym 3 times a week and watch what I eat. Then, I drive by McDonalds, and see Steve Kinser's truck sitting there!"

I can drop weight quick, but like already posted it takes a lot of effort. 30% gym and 70% eating healthy. If you have no time for the gym, just do pushups. soon as you get up in the morning do a set. lunch time do a set. soon as you get home another set. as many as you can do in a day. I started doing sets of 12, within a 2 months I was doing 100 at a time. toned me up quick. Im really great at putting weight on if anyone needs help with that!!!

Back