Need help

Thanks. I have 8 lbs on nose to make weight. I guess I can move that to left side next to seat and try to lessen stagger on rear. I know most everyone else is running even more on rear 1 and 1/4 on back and 1 and 1/2 on front. Anyone have a solution for my leakage around temp sensor/plug?

Don't know your area well but maybe you can find a kart shop nearby with scales. Or maybe somebody has scales that will help you.

Is the temp lead surface missed up, or spark plug hole surface.
Or are you just not tightening it being afraid to strip it out?

Head new, plugs new and lead is new and not boogered up. Im guessing im putting at least 140 inch pounds on it but scared to tighten anymore.

Will have to get back to you on caster and camber. I have a gauge but without being able to level kart they are useless at this point. Trying to trade a new chainsaw or hunting rifle for a set of used scales. When i get scales do you have any suggestions as to numbers i should be looking for in champ 425 on epic kart? I weigh 230 myself.

No exact numbers. If i had to guess i would say infeild is approximately 100 ft across so that might give you an indication of radius. No banking at all but track has lots of grip. Straights approximately 300 ft long.

Will have to get back to you on caster and camber. I have a gauge but without being able to level kart they are useless at this point. Trying to trade a new chainsaw or hunting rifle for a set of used scales. When i get scales do you have any suggestions as to numbers i should be looking for in champ 425 on epic kart? I weigh 230 myself.

PM Jamie xxx40 there's your best source for numbers.

Back