Need new caster plates for a 2012 Ultramax eccentric chassis

This is a decent example of how the 12-13 mounts, but it's a split clamshell design. I don't remember how the 10-11 was.

Attachments

• Black Chassis 1.jpg
    Black Chassis 1.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 23
This is a decent example of how the 12-13 mounts, but it's a split clamshell design. I don't remember how the 10-11 was.
Do you happen to know if any ultra max, Nerf bars will work because on their website, I don’t see anything labeled specifically for a chassis

Do you happen to know if any ultra max, Nerf bars will work because on their website, I don’t see anything labeled specifically for a chassis
Are you saying you do not have any nerf bars for this eccentric chassis ?
If so and the caster plates are bent and you need other components.
You Might want to rethink the direction your headed .

The 2010 Excentrik had the thinner plates like you have in the picture……. Like said above call and make sure they have the serrated plates before doing anything else…..

All nerf bars from 1996 to 2022 the nerf bars will fit. The only difference is the height of the nerf bars due to the swoop body era.

The 2010 Excentrik had the thinner plates like you have in the picture……. Like said above call and make sure they have the serrated plates before doing anything else…..

All nerf bars from 1996 to 2022 the nerf bars will fit. The only difference is the height of the nerf bars due to the swoop body era.
Thank you for the information I just called them the do not make them anymore so I’m just going to update to the washer style caster plates

I feel like the 10-11 chassis with this change to the front end if done correctly could potentially be one of the best things that could be done.

I could be wrong, but again I feel like at first moving the castor block to adjust cross sounded good. But, I suspect there is a little more at play going on with that adjustment.

So make sure you take a lot of measurements and get castor blocks and plates that match. You need to double check the degree on each plate, and block to make sure and get it as close to stock as possible. I think you'll be very happy with that chassis.

Last edited:
Back