New Forum Update

Finally to be back on here again, and whammo - total make-over! I myself am digging the fresh look, think it's cool. Bob, thank you for fixin my login issue so I could come back home, and get to come back home to fresh paint and remodel, I'm McLovin it!

I would like to point something out that would be a great fix. If you google anything kart related and a related thread shows up on the search engine, it will NOT take you to the thread you clicked on, it takes you to the main forum page. Rather annoying because you then have to search for that thread with the search option on Bob's and dig through results to find it.

I would like to point something out that would be a great fix. If you google anything kart related and a related thread shows up on the search engine, it will NOT take you to the thread you clicked on, it takes you to the main forum page. Rather annoying because you then have to search for that thread with the search option on Bob's and dig through results to find it.
That will just take time for the search engines to catch up. I had to redirect the old site to the new one. In time I will remove the redirect and the search engines will drop the old site.
This was pointed out in post 10 of this thread. All sitemaps have been submitted, and I can't really say how long it will take for the search engines to catch up.

Back