Nose weight

Falcon g2
How can you add nose % with out adding a bunch of lead. Only got 29% nose 55%cross 58% left. kart total is 391.
top of seat 9' off axle
driver 6 foot 218lb
Need 46% nose
65% cross
61% left

Need to rescale. The top rear of hour seat would have to be past the rear axle I think. I have read my bathroom scales wrong more than once.

always take a motor or something heavy and place it on each scale and see if anything is +/- a pound or 2. on most scales if something is on it when turned on it will just zero the weight that was on it. just a guess.

always take a motor or something heavy and place it on each scale and see if anything is +/- a pound or 2. on most scales if something is on it when turned on it will just zero the weight that was on it. just a guess.
We have a 5 lb dumbell we set on each pad to check if scales are reading correctly. You don't necessarily have to use something heavy just something you know the accurate weight for prior to verification. We also triple verify the scales are level as that can throw your scales off as well.

We have a 5 lb dumbell we set on each pad to check if scales are reading correctly. You don't necessarily have to use something heavy just something you know the accurate weight for prior to verification. We also triple verify the scales are level as that can throw your scales off as well.
If I’m in doubt I spin the kart 180* and reweigh it. If it’s not VERY close to the same numbers I know something’s not level.

Falcon g2
How can you add nose % with out adding a bunch of lead. Only got 29% nose 55%cross 58% left. kart total is 391.
top of seat 9' off axle
driver 6 foot 218lb
Need 46% nose
65% cross
61% left
Is there a chance that when you drop the kart on the scales that your body is barely touching the scales.. Usually if body is low it would be the left rear by the tire.. I have roll offs and a buddies kart body was barely touching the scale when we would roll it on.. Just thinking outside the box here...

Back