Not only Clones being built in China

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cadillacs made in China are for the Chinese market. China has very strict rules/tariffs in place so the cars need to be made there to be profitable. BMW, Mercedes, and Audi do the same thing.

Are you saying that Cadillac built a plant in China just to build a few hundreds Cadillac for the chinese profit bro. profit.......

Google said:
... During that period, also the first speedway bike
was realized (1935), with 500 SOHC engine (fourth pic above).
You sell these from your shop?
All the present JAWA's being run in American karting are 500 cc DOHC.
Flash said:
My kart shop lol, even better than the big kart shops and it's single cam not dual. Lost cause here folks.
Lost cause here folks. Do you know how to use google?

A few years back my dad bought my spoiled older brother a brand new Dyna Glide "Harley you know" well I took it for a ride . I looked at the clutch lever as I pulled it in . the tab for the clutch cable mount it is like a male and female end . well rite there man "made in China " I know the whole bike was not made in China but sounds like plenty of accessories are !!

Are you saying that Cadillac built a plant in China just to build a few hundreds Cadillac for the chinese profit bro. profit.......

China is the largest car market in the world .. the rate of growth is and has been growing. It surpassed the American market over four years ago.. soon to be five years ago.
Last year, the Chinese consumers bought about 2.7 million more new domestic and foreign brand vehicles than did the American buyers.

The Chinese market by a far margin leads the US car market. In the first six months of this year, the Chinese market leads by almost 3.7 million. The US market this year (6 months) grew about 1% and in China 9% ... GM said that sales in China have increased 10.5 percent in the first half of 2014, to 1.73 million vehicles.

Note: Around 85 percent of the car buyers in China still buy cars with cash !!!...

GM's joint ventures in China are second to Volkswagen in production/sales.
GM’s three largest joint ventures, (they have 12 joint ventures in China)
It's largest venture is called: Shanghai-GM, sold 819,667 vehicles in the first half of the year. (They love those Buick clones)
SAIC-GM-Wuling sold 883,724 vehicles, and FAW-GM delivered 27,579 units.
....and there are 9 more GM joint ventures in China.

ardvark68 ..........the main question is, are these American cars sold in china to the Chinese people ? or these are Chinese cars sold in china to its people as an American car...............................real stupid Chinese ...........................

Bottom line is... If you really want to sell in China you have to build it in China...Regardless of the BRAND... or country of the brand... and you have to have a lead Chinese partner to build... many times they are the Government.

Flash have to agree with you................
any 196cc clone I can build with a clone head a honda piston, billet rod and billet flywheel, cam and cheap rockers of my choice, stock valves, and spring of my choice will out run any 208cc animal with animal head you can build with whatever parts you want to put on it.
L

lol Sorry everyone, I must have had two screens open. I was trying to post this on in the Briggs section.

This is way too long of discussion and I always love the argument that everything is made in China, including Briggs engines. Sure global sourcing is a mainstay and Briggs and Stratton does build engines in other countries. We live in a competitive world and international manufacturing for mostly domestic markets makes competitive sense.

Briggs and Stratton will build over 6 MILLION engines in plants throughout the United States. While globally sourced parts are used in that production feed machine shops, die and tool makers, and vendors throughout the US. This production supports a network of 16,000 dealers in the US. Your decision to buy from a US company verses a Chinese company is what makes this happen.

For every dollar spent in Manufacturing creates a $1.23 towards the US Economy.

Our Popular Bluff Missouri plant just turned 25 years old yesterday. That's pretty cool

https://www.facebook.com/BriggsRacing

lol Sorry everyone, I must have had two screens open. I was trying to post this on in the Briggs section.

This is way too long of discussion and I always love the argument that everything is made in China, including Briggs engines. Sure global sourcing is a mainstay and Briggs and Stratton does build engines in other countries. We live in a competitive world and international manufacturing for mostly domestic markets makes competitive sense.

Briggs and Stratton will build over 6 MILLION engines in plants throughout the United States. While globally sourced parts are used in that production feed machine shops, die and tool makers, and vendors throughout the US. This production supports a network of 16,000 dealers in the US. Your decision to buy from a US company verses a Chinese company is what makes this happen.

For every dollar spent in Manufacturing creates a $1.23 towards the US Economy.

Our Popular Bluff Missouri plant just turned 25 years old yesterday. That's pretty cool

https://www.facebook.com/BriggsRacing

We need a LIKE button!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back