NYDKS Race #1 May 16th @ AMS

A big shout to out to Mr Layfield for hanging in there and letting us put on a show! We'll never doubt you when you say you can get that track put in again!

Rite back at ya! You guys really do a great job too!..And thankyou for allowing me the chance to get the track ready for all your great racers! There was alot of memories made last night and I personely had a great time! One was the boy that came up to me and said hey would it be alright if I ride with ya in that packer truck..I said yeah hop in..he said should I hang on on.. I looked at him and said..I would if I was you hahaha..when we got done he thanked me n said man that was fun..! That boy went on to when his feature last night and come running to me to tell me all about it! We got our picture togather in the cafe later and I'll tell ya what guys..he wont forget last night and I wont either!!! Another great memory was my little buddy Garret Miller he won his first ever NYDKS event and he to come running to me to tell me all about it..Garret his dad n I all got our picture togather too. Even though SOME (1% out of 100%) things did'nt go there way last night rather it be NYDKS AMS TRACK OFFICALS or the weather?..as far as I'm concerned WOW what a FUN night!!!

Big Thank you to the Staff at AMS for a Great Racing facility, ammenities, and track prep after the weather we had! Also, Big thank you to the NYDKS Staff for a well organized Show! Had a great time, for my first "series" Race. Looking forward to the next one!
I see the race monitor finish order, but when will the official results be posted?
See you guys soon
Thanks,
Ross

Final results have been posted on the website but some are actually the qualifying
results and not the actual race results. I'm sure they'll have it sorted out soon.

Back