oil for clone

Thor oil does not mix with petroleum oils, much the same as many pure synthetic oils do not. It is not intended to be understood that Thor oil does not work with petroleum based fuels. The interpretation has been mis-construed many times. Lets face it if you have that much gasoline or Alky getting into the crankcase no oil is able to keep up.

The statement is strictly to try to get you to understand do not mix the product in the crankcase with regular petroleum lubrication oil. There is a difference between real true synthetic oil and synthetic oils that are simply super refined petroleum oils called synthetic.

You can use any oil you want in a clone engine. If you guys knew what I was using everybody would be flipping out. Never had any failure won races on the oil I use. Anybody that run my engine I tell them use whatever oil you want the key is to change the oil after every night of racing. The oil I use engine is clean, wear is good. The jr1 that won the class championship this year with my motor wasnt on any kart oil, or mobile one oil. He change the oil after every night of racing. I know alot of racer flip out when a oil company say use this oil you get a 1/10 of a hp. most racer gotta have it. That 1/10 of a hp dont mean nothing to me because I'll make that 1/10 up on setup,driving,tires, tweak the engine just a little more. Now if it said it make .5 to 1 hp that a different story lol.

You can use any oil you want in a clone engine. If you guys knew what I was using everybody would be flipping out. Never had any failure won races on the oil I use. Anybody that run my engine I tell them use whatever oil you want the key is to change the oil after every night of racing. The oil I use engine is clean, wear is good. The jr1 that won the class championship this year with my motor wasnt on any kart oil, or mobile one oil. He change the oil after every night of racing. I know alot of racer flip out when a oil company say use this oil you get a 1/10 of a hp. most racer gotta have it. That 1/10 of a hp dont mean nothing to me because I'll make that 1/10 up on setup,driving,tires, tweak the engine just a little more. Now if it said it make .5 to 1 hp that a different story lol.
"ATF".....rgt? (Definitely good for disapiating heat!)

All right...I'm back from Christmas and 10 lbs heavier...so it's time for another NKA Merry Xmas Thread-Bomb!

If you didn't see the thread in the General Section, I'm jumping into threads and giving away $25 gift cards to the first person who can answer a simple trivia question, usually found on our website (www.nkaonline.com). For this one, I'm going to make it super easy.

The first person to give me the names of three of Santa's reindeer in this thread gets the gift card!

Go!

All right...I'm back from Christmas and 10 lbs heavier...so it's time for another NKA Merry Xmas Thread-Bomb!

If you didn't see the thread in the General Section, I'm jumping into threads and giving away $25 gift cards to the first person who can answer a simple trivia question, usually found on our website (www.nkaonline.com). For this one, I'm going to make it super easy.

The first person to give me the names of three of Santa's reindeer in this thread gets the gift card!

Go!

Dasher, Dancer, Prancer!

Older n dirt you out there, joe I want the young man that won the kart give away too have gift card, so as soon as older n dirt ERIC sees this he can pm you an address thinks alot for the gift card
Maddawg

Sorry to hi-jack, but I'm new and was just wondering how much oil a clone needs. With a 15% mount it is hard to judge.

Back