Political Correctness?

Is it just me, or are the announcers on Fox falling all over themselves trying to make excuses for Goodyear, even though all indications are that the left side tires generally are junk? Is there any objective journalism existent in the world anywhere?

I think they really suck as americans did you hear them during the prerace prayer and anthem having a lil bs session in the booth.

I think they really suck as americans did you hear them during the prerace prayer and anthem having a lil bs session in the booth.

I believe that may have been the audio from the 11 in-car camera. And how can you throw rocks when you don't even capitalize Americans? Just saying.

I'LL THORW ROCKS!! I thought it was disrespectful.
How could it be from the 11 all the drivers were standing looking at the flag?

Am I the only one that remembers the same tire problems several yrs. back when the teams went crazy with camber settings and the same things happened? so why blame the Tire manufs.? when the settings would do the same thing to any tire.

A lot of this was on the aggressive camber settings on the cars .

Don't buy into the hype- Penske and Hendrick have some of the brightest minds in the business, and they both had problems, as did SHR, Petty, and Roush. NASCAR is busier than a cat covering fecal matter trying to make excuses for their "corporate partner". The tires on the track Sunday are a direct reflection of why I don't buy passenger tires from that manufacturer anymore- terrible ride, mileage, and overall service and wear. All the excuses in the world don't change the obvious truth.

I did see the #11 driver getting buckled in, as they were praying, he was a last minute fill in driver for Hamlin..
I didn't see that. still don't know why the mic would be open to therest of the world.
DW did talk about the extra camber on the LR but Jimmy had LF trouble.

Back