Prep that will add bite but not change duro

All this info i got to ask how much time do you have on your hands sounds like a bunch of crap to me oh but it makes you a little faster lolll !

All this info i got to ask how much time do you have on your hands sounds like a bunch of crap to me oh but it makes you a little faster lolll !

You sound like the guys that always call us cheaters! Then they claim your motor and they still run in the back! Tires being prepped correctly will are always gonna be faster!!!!

You sound like the guys that always call us cheaters! Then they claim your motor and they still run in the back! Tires being prepped correctly will are always gonna be faster!!!!

Dont argue with that dude about prep, he will drag you down to his level of stupidity and slap you senseless with it. I seriously think i lost about 20 IQ points just trying to read the crap he posts sometimes. He is so against prepping, probably because he aint figured out how to do it properly yet and got his tire game in check, and getting tired of getting lapped by those of us who do have our program working.

Dont argue with that dude about prep, he will drag you down to his level of stupidity and slap you senseless with it. I seriously think i lost about 20 IQ points just trying to read the crap he posts sometimes. He is so against prepping, probably because he aint figured out how to do it properly yet and got his tire game in check, and getting tired of getting lapped by those of us who do have our program working.

LOL....now that was funny

Back