prob shouldnt be sharing

You have seen 1 the other is toast I did most of the work n the went to set the valve in the seat an realized the head was toast... Should have looked befor doing all the work... I can show u a pic of it if ud like..

what do you mean by toast? Whats the damage?

It's an old 14cc head that I was trying to save... It was like left in the mud or something? Any way I did a bunch of port work an was a bought half done so I went to lap the valves n I couldn't get em to seal up from the pitting... And the valve guides are sloppy... The seats I can save at work if I can get uses of the cnc for a 2min run... The guides I don't think I can? I have a head I can pull the guides out of but don't know if they will match? And I'll need a 27mm valve to save the seats... Money I don't have right now...

Use a stock 27mm valve from a hemi head, I have a couple laying around and can send you one if you need it Tim, just let me know and drop me a message with your address, ill send it free for you bud. You can take guides out of any other Honda head and put in it, but I dont think clone guides will work since there is a slight difference in the size, but I may be wrong about that.

Back