Prodigy numbers

bullerman

Asking for a friend. We run three different tracks. All have different dirt. He says on two of them it handles good. The track it doesn't do good on is a sandy track. He runs stock heavy. Has a ton of weight on. Runs Yellow Vegas.
Could someone recommend numbers to start. Thanks

Asking for a friend. We run three different tracks. All have different dirt. He says on two of them it handles good. The track it doesn't do good on is a sandy track. He runs stock heavy. Has a ton of weight on. Runs Yellow Vegas.
Could someone recommend numbers to start. Thanks
Numbers stay the same as long as those are the right numbers, its in the tires. Tires are what you need to focus on.

^^^^^ facts. People playing with washers and scale stands in the pits are focusing on the wrong thing (unless they are working on a new kart) . only adjustment i would make is rear stagger (tires) and rf camber and that is grip dependent. just look at the dirt on the right front if you have a dust free stripe on the outside tread, you have too much rf camber. if the dirt is rolling around the sidewall you don't have enough.

I have what I believe to be a 2019 charger prodigy I have a back yard 1/16 hi banked clay oval do some of these 19s not come with rear pills sn cassette to adjust axle ? I’m

Attachments

• IMG_1147.jpeg
    IMG_1147.jpeg
    52.5 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_1146.jpeg
    IMG_1146.jpeg
    61.4 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_1143.jpeg
    IMG_1143.jpeg
    61.4 KB · Views: 37
This is what track looks like my charger is the slowest kart in the neighborhood

Attachments

• IMG_1044.jpeg
    IMG_1044.jpeg
    43 KB · Views: 39
I probably don’t have the right tire staggers an the right offsets for the rims so if anybody has any info on what tire to buy an what rims to get that’d be great

I have what I believe to be a 2019 charger prodigy I have a back yard 1/16 hi banked clay oval do some of these 19s not come with rear pills sn cassette to adjust axle ? I’m
I was surprised my 21 didn't have any adjustment either. obviously by their wins they don't need it.

Are two of the tracks good tracks with groove and this one poor? I agree most of the time leave chassis and work on tires but sometimes if you are on a track that is loose/low grip you have to do more than tires. Usually lower your left and cross to preload the right side more since you dont have enough traction to transfer weight via g-forces in the turns

Back