Pursuit or Rival

Harder

What would be the pros and cons between these two chassis on 1/8th and shorter tracks. Trying to decide what yo buy.

Would love to be able to add the MINecon or Scythe to this conversation. Call me and we can help you out 704-855-3165.

You can speak to anyone and they'll agree that customer service is one of the many reasons PRC is a leading manufacturer in the industry.

Give Shawn Pittman a call at Ultramax or JR Curtis who is a dealer offering excellent support and also frequents Bob’s. Both of these individuals were spot on with advice when we brought our Rival out.

Would love to be able to add the MINecon or Scythe to this conversation. Call me and we can help you out 704-855-3165.

You can speak to anyone and they'll agree that customer service is one of the many reasons PRC is a leading manufacturer in the industry.
Speaking from personal experience I think you’ll be happier in the PRC. James is great about answering any questions. PRC parts are plentiful.

Have a 2109 rival expert package $2000. Less than 15 weekends on it. Getting outs the reason for selling

Pursuit, but like others have said depends on what area youre in and what kind of support you can get.

both are great karts capable of winning. both have really good set up information and customer support . A lot of people say use the one that gives you support at the track. I have never ever understood that as I have never been to a race where the manufacturers are there and willing to help. typically their phones go strait to voicemail all weekend. During the week they are very willing to help And should be the FIRST place you go with questions (and yes I mean before you ask here on Bob's)
Unfortunately at the track the only one who wants you to win is you and maybe your family. to everyone else YOUR THE COMPETITION.

both are great karts capable of winning. both have really good set up information and customer support . A lot of people say use the one that gives you support at the track. I have never ever understood that as I have never been to a race where the manufacturers are there and willing to help. typically their phones go strait to voicemail all weekend. During the week they are very willing to help And should be the FIRST place you go with questions (and yes I mean before you ask here on Bob's)
Unfortunately at the track the only one who wants you to win is you and maybe your family. to everyone else YOUR THE COMPETITION.
It would be a dealer that races that I would expect support at the track from, and would go to him or her before the manufacture, like here in central Pa if your on a Slack at a series race you simply go to Jon Keister OR Missy and Tony Bootes to get the best feed back you'll get.

Not being cocky but I answer my phone whether it be text or call on the weekends or even during the weeks. If I dont answer please eave a voicemail, I will automatically think it is someone from India trying to sale me insurance or tell me my warranty is almost over.

Other then that I am about as close to get Factory support from Ultramax without talking with Shaun there. I get calls from all over the country with either issues or just a simple question. Just because I am not at a certain track does not mean I cant fix the handling problem..... about 90% of the time it is tire issues unfortunately......

JR Curtis
JRC Perfomance
Ultramax Racing Chassis
(309) 281-0266

I'm texting with someone that just go done racing have been for the last 3 hrs, and get calls or text from numerous guy's I've never meet every weekend, so you can get support from here on bobs is my point, and I'm not connect to any certain manufacturer, a handling issue isn't locked in to any one certain manufacturer or tire manufacturer.

Well I sure am jealous of that situation. my experience has been miss information, bad information, or the obligatory "yeah that sounds right' I sure do wish a retired pro would start a Kart camp is there such a thing?

Not being cocky but I answer my phone whether it be text or call on the weekends or even during the weeks. If I dont answer please eave a voicemail, I will automatically think it is someone from India trying to sale me insurance or tell me my warranty is almost over.

Other then that I am about as close to get Factory support from Ultramax without talking with Shaun there. I get calls from all over the country with either issues or just a simple question. Just because I am not at a certain track does not mean I cant fix the handling problem..... about 90% of the time it is tire issues unfortunately......

JR Curtis
JRC Perfomance
Ultramax Racing Chassis
(309) 281-0266
I reached out to JR on many occasions. Most of the time a response was returned within minutes. I can't imagine finding any better support.

Back