Ray Rice

cayjorjan

The Baltimore Ravens just cut Ray Rice after a new video surfaced of him punching his wife. A sad demise for a Jersey Boy who made the big time. Someone will give him another chance but there is no excuse for that behavior.

Yup. No excuse at all. ALTHOUGH..... I have met a few gals in my time that a punch or two would have been well deserved.

From another gal of course. :)

The Baltimore Ravens just cut Ray Rice after a new video surfaced of him punching his wife. A sad demise for a Jersey Boy who made the big time. Someone will give him another chance but there is no excuse for that behavior.
He is band from the NFL, and I think CFL is going along with NFL process on this, I don't know about arena football.

How hard is it to play football and get paid millions, and not beat up your wife in public or rape someone or kill/ have people killed? It must be really hard, I can't imagine ever being put in that hard of a situation man I'm glad I'm not a super gifted athlete.

That stupid punk needs to be in jail. And she is no smarter than him because she married him after she got hit.

The way this whole affair has been handled is sickening. Due process exists for a reason, and the current media environment is a disgusting, pathetic excuse for pandering to viewers instead of being informative, impartial, and using levity. What Ray Rice seemingly did was inexcusable. So is this whole media mess.

The way this whole affair has been handled is sickening. Due process exists for a reason, and the current media environment is a disgusting, pathetic excuse for pandering to viewers instead of being informative, impartial, and using levity. What Ray Rice seemingly did was inexcusable. So is this whole media mess.

X2
I don't condone what ray did but I sure would like to know the WHOLE story. That argument didn't start in the elevator. And why did this video change anything, We already knew he knocked her out.

I guarantee you there are several wife beaters currently playing in the nfl they just didn't get caught. Matt prater got a 4 game suspension for drinking alcohol. Stallworth didn't get kicked out of the nfl and he got drunk and ran over a pedestrian (http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000...ilty-to-dui-manslaughter-gets-30-days-in-jail). How about Josh Brent (http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...t-was-suspended-a-lot-longer-than-i-expected/). I think killing people is much worse than knocking them out woman or not. Don't get me wrong I believe that all of these guys were very wrong. I don't watch nfl, they pay everyone of these guys way too much money, pay police officers and teachers not football players. I think they should make good money but never a 10 million dollar signing bonus.

News bulletin:
If you are so mad at your spouse, you leave them. You do not beat them up.
Leaving for a multi-millionaire, is a very simple option.
I hope he gets a lengthy vacation in the crowbar motel.

Na, sadly PD it probably won't happen, all these so called "super stars" get off way to easy. She married him just so she'll have the right to not testify against him, he'll more than likely be back playing in the NFL making millions in a year or two.

He is done playing in the NFL he is 27 year old running back he is replaceable . The media is making the NFL as the bad guy for only two games at first but the LAW let him walk Rice should be in jail

im not for ray rice at all but did anyone see the actual video?......... after the elevator door shut she attacked him, he hit her, then she attack him again, then he hit her and her head hit the hand rail ............maybe he should of just pushed her off or just grabbed her and held her but standing in a elevator would any of yall just let a woman attack yall????

im not for ray rice at all but did anyone see the actual video?......... after the elevator door shut she attacked him, he hit her, then she attack him again, then he hit her and her head hit the hand rail ............maybe he should of just pushed her off or just grabbed her and held her but standing in a elevator would any of yall just let a woman attack yall????
I was just talking about this today but if she started it by attacking him first then he's not the guilty one. Maybe that's why she doesn't any thing done. Who knows if they weren't arguying and she threw something at him. We only know what the media wants us to believe

I must be missing something regarding the Rice deal and now the guy from the Minnesota team! Point is if someone assaults/battery you or you them its a criminal matter and the law enforcements job to investigate the offense/offender(s), make their report and then the prosecuting atty looks at it and decides whether or not to press charges. Now what I am unclear about is why are the men/players employer(NFL)being drug down if the police didn't do their job and since when is your or any ones employer responsible or can be held accountable for actions by said employee when not on the job?

Answer: behavioral clauses in their contracts, affecting the image of the NFL... Most of us don't have that same language in our employment contracts.

As for what Adrian Peterson did to his son I have no respect for him used to be my favorite running back to watch now I hope I never have to see him on the field as for ray rice there's actually two different videos on him the TMZ one and the real uncut one which is on reddit if you watch both the tmz one cuts stuff out and again by no means am I choosing sides on what ray rice did he hit a woman we'll twice but at the same time she was attack him in a closed elevator and the punch didn't knock her out the hand rail did if you could see it her head hit the rail harder then some of us have hit the wall just my opinions on what's been going on in nfl these days

Each of the suspended players are paid 760,000.00 a week to sit at home
Aaron Hernandez killed a guy, but now no more talk about him

Back