Rebuilding 2015 Triton bare chassis

Hi, I have a 2015 Triton bare chassis I’m looking to build. I was wondering if there were any parts from other chassis that may work in place of original parts.

What are you trying to accomplish by doing these parts swaps? 'May work' means it will be different than the original stuff, WILL work means the parts will be identical. What are you trying to change?

Basically all I’m trying to do is take the bare chassis and make it race ready using either original parts, or potentially parts from others manufactures that “will” work. I’m looking to see if things like spindles or L blocks would work as long as they’re the same angle, or things like nerf bars as long as they’re the same center to center. Etc.

Basically all I’m trying to do is take the bare chassis and make it race ready using either original parts, or potentially parts from others manufactures that “will” work. I’m looking to see if things like spindles or L blocks would work as long as they’re the same angle, or things like nerf bars as long as they’re the same center to center. Etc.
I would call prc and find out what parts from older or newer models would fit your chassis. They may have parts you need in stock

Parts from a seraph or icon should fit .
nerfs are just tube bent too fit .
If its bare frame its going to be costly.

So what all are you looking for, I have a bunch of spare parts that are new originally for a 2015 Triton Jr, I'll try to confirm if they'll work on a regular Triton

I would call prc and find out what parts from older or newer models would fit your chassis. They may have parts you need in stock
Yeah I’ll give them a call, I had looked on the website and they have most things in stock aside from a few odds and ends.

Parts from a seraph or icon should fit .
nerfs are just tube bent too fit .
If its bare frame its going to be costly.
It will be more costly than what I initially anticipated when I bought it. My original plan was to look for good deals on used parts at swap meets and whatnot.

So what all are you looking for, I have a bunch of spare parts that are new originally for a 2015 Triton Jr, I'll try to confirm if they'll work on a regular Triton
It needs just about everything. The one thing I haven’t been able to come across are the axle cassettes. Everything else seems to be readily available, but like mentioned earlier I still need to call phantom and see if they happen to have any on hand.

Back