Rebuilding 2015 Triton bare chassis

Don't buy secondhand spindles buddy. There's a reason they were tossed in a bin. Anything that gets wear you need to buy new. I know phantom parts are pricey but keeping a kart fresh is what is going to keep you up front.
I absolutely agree, I plan on building it for my six year old son, so the seat time will be more important than speed. But you are right.

Don't buy secondhand spindles buddy. There's a reason they were tossed in a bin. Anything that gets wear you need to buy new. I know phantom parts are pricey but keeping a kart fresh is what is going to keep you up front.
100% not only spindles, but axles as well.
No way you put a bare chassis together for 400.00.
Truth, if you buy all the stuff new, you will have more in it than you could of bought an complete kart for.
The parts cost more than a bare chassis.

Im under the impression that....its a race car. Buy tubing and build it. Ive built complete spindles, built many bumpers and nerf bars, bought stock and made axles, sources tie rod ends and made tie rods. Obviously I dont have a manufacturing plant to make bearings, but the stuff that can be made....gets made.

John Force or Rick Hendrick or Kasey Kahne don't buy parts to assemble a race car. Jigs are made to kinda match the rules and stuff is made. Its funny...I go to many races and see national champions. They have engine builders, karts provided for them, all the big stuff....to run in the same draft group as me. Cant even tell me what gear ratio they have on. I find enjoyment in telling someone I built a race car and won races with it. Its a bit more difficult, but way more exciting!!

Back