Rival loose in and middle

I don’t know if I missed it or not but what tire are you running? Put these numbers in the kart....

cross 66
Left 58
Nose 45
+.25 lf
-2.5 rf
Stock castor
1 1/2 front
1 rear
Rr off frame 3/16
Lr off frame 7/8
Seat 9” off axle
Center of seat 1/2” off steering upright
Right seat strut should be 4 3/4” off inner motor
Lr pills OUT
Rr Pills OUT
Cassettes in rear holes
Lf L block back
Rf L Block back

On dry slick type of tracks this seems to be the best “neutral” set up I have found to be beneficial to customers on the Rival.....with little adjustments needed throughout the night. Mostly have been just tire/tire prep issues 90% of the time.
My cell number is 3092810266 if you want to go more into detail.

JR Curtis
JRC Performance
Ultramax Racing Chassis
I know this was an older thread, but do you think these numbers would be a decent starting point for a 7 year old weighing about 50 lbs? First time out we were more like
Left 53
Nose 47
Cross 61
RF camber -3.
Kart just seems unresponsive and would not turn at all, but wore the inside edge of the RF

I know this was an older thread, but do you think these numbers would be a decent starting point for a 7 year old weighing about 50 lbs? First time out we were more like
Left 53
Nose 47
Cross 61
RF camber -3.
Kart just seems unresponsive and would not turn at all, but wore the inside edge of the RF
What about LF camber, casters, and wheel spacing, and how's the seat mounted

Left 53
Nose 47
Cross 61
RF camber -3.
I would go with these numbers for red plate:

Cross 64
Left 54
Nose 46
+.25 lf
-2.25 rf
Castor stock

Those numbers the shop posted will vary a lot. Especially track conditions and the type of tire….. if ya need anything else shoot me a text (easiest way to get ahold of me) or give me a shout after 5pm. 3092810266

Back