Route 68 Speedway - Mt. Orab, OH

larry we all at tms thinks the hole crew there doe`s a hell of a job , keep up the good work so we have a place to race .

jeff
bondatti performace

Andy thanks for the advice but we wander why we don't get spectators to watch our races with all the drama we see on tracks.. Would you like to bring your kids to the pits and see what goes on after a race????? Would that make you think twice about getting involved in the sport????? Oh forgot its somebody's else fault.

I work for a very large vocational school and had teachers and administration show up in the pits the past few years that was interested in getting into karting.. To this day none have done it and wander why I put up with all the issues we are faced with nightly...

John look forward to the UKS coming to Ohio and having a great show.

Larry

You are 100% correct I would not have my kids around some people (me to when I act like a fool) I know this is not nascar but if we don't start taking care of the kids we will have no future. Cause lets face it not may 40 year olds are rushing out to buy karts!

But all in all I love racing any track anywhere, and will continue to support local tracks no matter what happens on or off the track.

Well stated.
There is a lot I would like to say to the fake ID user but it also doesn't take a genius to figure out whom and who it is. But I will say this after said actions and display of sportsmanship or freedom of speech certain parties will never be permitted back on the property of Route 68 as long as I am principal owner............. We could have had legal action taken for the property damage the said party caused but then again that would stoop to there level.

I will say this to all drivers out there your actions on the track reflect on how the races are run. The amount of disrespect that many drivers now days are showing each other on the track is just totally alarming to say the least. Tracks can only do so much to try and clean it up but it STARTS with you the drivers...............

I challenge you to watch what happens at the end of each race that comes off of the track at the scales. Old days ( yea I know ) guys would come off track pull there helmets and be laughing and joking around and having fun. Now you see helmets come off and the arguments start, pointing fingers, cursing, throwing things and yelling at the track officials...

What happened to this sport where sportsmanship, helping fellow racers and having fun at the track.

Ask yourself this question how was your night at the track??? Did you leave mad or happy??? Winners always happy... How many arguments was you in?? Why??? You fault or other persons fault?? Was you blocking, brake checking, body slamming somebody, beating and banging or showing respect to fellow racer and equipment. Do you enjoy going home mad or feel proud how you acted that night and raced fellow racers?????? How many tracks have to been to this year and when you went home you was involved in a argument or a controversial occurred with you at the track????

Look in the mirror if this is you might want to think about why I am racing and the reputation I am creating... But is most cases it always somebody's else fault.............

I challenge you to take responsibility for you ACTIONS show sportsmanship.......... Respect is EARNED not given. Think what freedom of the speech has done for yourself and or your career....

Public forum is fantastic and so is freedom of speech but it will most certainly separate who is blaming the world for your failures or whom takes responsibility.

Larry

Larry, Tim, Matt. Keep doing what your doing. Your never ,ever, going to please everyone that races at your track. That's impossible. I said it not to long ago, have rules, stand by them! Big races brings out the worst in people. Heck, I watched a flat out fist fight between 2 grown *** men for a $200 to win at the AA raceway!! We tore more than that up for less! I with you have seen the respect go away for the racers, blocking, punting, pinching other racers when they are looking at your left front, on and on. Your doing as good as the racers will allow!!

I will be at the July 18th event and will pit with Makayla Stark, anyone interested in Digatrons new instruments can see me at their pit, I will also have a new Digatron fuel tester with me and would glady explain the proper procedures in using this device for those interested.

On Friday night July 17th I will be at Lawrenceburg Indiana with Makayla Stark crew and will have Digatrons New instruments also.

Back