Small block open /modified clone build?

We have everything you need for an open modified. We created a 236cc/14.4ci short block kit that includes:
Tillotson 72mm/2.835" Bore Block
72mm/2.835" Tillotson Racing Piston
EC Forged Connecting Rod with Babbit Bearings
58mm/2.283" Stroke Crankshaft
Stock Side Cover/Bearings/Tappets/Hardware
Retail is $370 for this kit https://www.eccarburetors.com/ec-tillotson-236r-engine-kit

We have had our rotating assemblies and blocks win many races. The Tillotson Block won the 2020 Big O and our rotating assembly and block finished in the Top 10 this year's Big O against a field of Billet Animals.

The Tillotson uses mostly honda/clone parts and we carry everything to completely build the engine.
I have literally been looking at that very same link/kit....... It appears to be a hell of a deal!

Is everything in stock? Whats the best means of contact for a phone call?

Mark @ EC

I have literally been looking at that very same link/kit....... It appears to be a hell of a deal!

Is everything in stock? Whats the best means of contact for a phone call?
The kit for sure is in stock. I will be out of the shop for SEMA next week but I can help you here with any questions you have. You can order online or call next week and someone should be able to take your order.

The kit for sure is in stock. I will be out of the shop for SEMA next week but I can help you here with any questions you have. You can order online or call next week and someone should be able to take your order.
Awesome! I WILL be in contact - Iv been reaching the heck out of that engine - defiantly seem to be in the price range and the direction I wanna be. Thank you so much!

Are you allowed billet head and is it open carb or stock appearing? Those are two big questions to determine the path you want to go down. That small track power isnt everything but it doesn’t hurt to have a little extra.

Are you allowed billet head and is it open carb or stock appearing? Those are two big questions to determine the path you want to go down. That small track power isnt everything but it doesn’t hurt to have a little extra.
Open carb! And yes we are allowed billet head! We can do anything except nitro.

I think the one who won the night we went was an animal don’t recall if it was billet. I think the animal has the leg up in that class

Jim Moore

DONT BE TALKING ABOUT SCOTT AND JACK LIKE THAT -They will have to start ordering custom oversized helmet's!!! Im good good friends with Scott - I do business with him from time to time if its something i have to have right away ( Most my stuff is online order ) but there has been serval times i needed something right away and Scott made it happen!...... AND YES THEY ARE BAD ASS....
I always (FRIEND OR NOT) do my research and hunting - everyone has a different onion - no one answer is wrong - I just wanna make sure i look at and study all my options.
Haha. Yes I do all the research I can also! Plus I love to tinker and work on engines. Dan at Childish Concepts is also someone I have spent many hours on the phone with. He will never tell you wrong and has great prices!