SoKy Burris Series Opener! Three Forks Raceway! 4/25/15

Bring them don't let Rain stop you the way I see it if you gonna run for jackets and you betting rain and decided to stay home and we get this race in then your a race Behind just my thoughts

Bring them don't let Rain stop you the way I see it if you gonna run for jackets and you betting rain and decided to stay home and we get this race in then your a race Behind just my thoughts

if your a race behind,, and don't have a drop ,, then your so far behind there is no sense in even running the series,, ive been looking forward to this for months,, but been watching the weather, and im not driving 3 hours in the morning to get it cancelled and have to come back on sunday or get a hotel,,, guess i'll be out on this series,,

according to the internet the weather there tomorrow and tomorrow night is an 80% chance and looking at the radar,, I think the weatherman have actually got it right

im just hacking on ya,, ide love to come race the series,, but looks like unless tomorrow rains out ,, I wont be there,, may be there sunday depending on what the weather does,,, thx

Any word before we start heading that way? Is today a washout or are you still gonna try to get it in today? Thanks, Glynn

IT'S RACE DAY!!!! So far so good!! We've had nothing more than a sprinkle/light shower here overnight into early morning. Nothing showing on the radar as of now. Let's get this show rollin' and keep it movin!! See you all at the track!!

Back