Squeeking noise

I will I got it tightened with my stop and my in/lb wrench don't go high enough so I use a impact then I cranked down on it till it wouldn't turn I re lapped flywheel last night with fine grit and there was streaks in the flywheel so I cleaned and lapped with coarse grit. If by some string of cafe it slips again I'll take picture of crank and fw and post to see what gall thinking then but hope I got it

I have been using a degree wheel without a key I been trying it more lately that way. I used to just use keys had no issue but been trying to use without them and haven't had much luck but I'm still trying lol

I got it going now have a fuel/air issue I crank and it runs on full choke but take it off and it just revs up. I changed insulator plates carb gaskets and everything no luck

It is drawing air, torn gasket, gasket left out, broken spacer, idle mixture screw fell out, head gasket leak. O ring on pilot jet.

How do I upload pictures I have pics of my flywheel and crank from lapping it tonight I would like to share see if y'all see any problems I am having or if all looks good

Back