The Clone head problem

It is never mentioned WHO broke the rules. Or what stickers run such head. Until someone calls out the perpetrators of this crime i suspect several karters will be running an illegal head BECAUSE THEY HAVE NO IDEA. either say the builders using illegal heads or just make the head legal. that's the only way this thing is gonna get resolved. I would hate to win a big money show only to be thrown out because the heads in question are an insider SECRET.
It's been mentioned numerous times

Last edited:
So where can I get a bolt on ready performance head for blue plate class don't want to get one and it be trash in a couple months

D4EEAE5E-C32C-4586-89E7-9F92B3E8F2FB.jpeg

Just picked this one up for our purple plate engine. It’s to complement the new big pipe rule. 😂

I'd like to add a little here. This motor was purchased last year... and would have passed tech as the tool to check was not available and this modification was going undetected by ALOT of builders. These guys look at and test each others creations. they need their products to compete with others and this sport is eat or be eaten. some cheaters are glorified (Smokey) and some are loathed (Boy Scout soap box magnets car) I'm not sure I can blame the builder for exploiting the same areas as other builders were WHILE fully getting away with it in the tech barn. however is this my issue to correct or his?

I would think that is his thing to replace. I mean if you havnt ever touched the head it is all from him and when he freshens it he should change it. I mean other builders were getting away with that stuff so other builders followed to keep up. It still went through tech fine most the time. I would contact your motor builder and see how he wants to proceed.

Back