Top speed

212 pred bsp motor I was hitting 55mph with a 15-53 gear... s/a 212 predator with 14-60 gear 58mph but should see 60+mph with a good tune and hoping to see 70+mph with open carb... running a sprint course

my speed? too fast for the wife, not fast enough for me!! :D 4/10 mile, 'd' shaped, medium banked, paved oval....seen where some are running in the high 50's and a few in the low 60's. WOT all the way around....

Sprint track - about 70 with an Animal at Jacksonville

Enduro - 100 with an Animal at Daytona, 102 with a Limited Mod at Mid Ohio, so that package should top 110 at Daytona next month

low 70s a number of laps at the end of fairly long straight on a 1/2 mile+ sprint track in a vintage dual rear engine kart, running dual 87cc McCulloch 2 strokes, about as fast you want go with 4-inch wide tall skinny tires.

Not in a kart, but when I wrecked my Late Model at a test night, told the wife I hit the wall about 55 of so. Story was working until a friend who was there came over and working on the car told wife I was doing closer to 85...lol. Said the car was faster then the previous owner ever had it going. Carb butterflies somehow got stuck open on me.

Not in a kart, but when I wrecked my Late Model at a test night, told the wife I hit the wall about 55 of so. Story was working until a friend who was there came over and working on the car told wife I was doing closer to 85...lol. Said the car was faster then the previous owner ever had it going. Carb butterflies somehow got stuck open on me.

Ouch that's gotta suck

Back