Tri city raceway Parkreopens this weekend 5/16/15

TriCityRaceway

Tri City Raceway park will be in action this Saturday morning. Hot laps at 11 am. Pill shut off at 1030 am. May be a little lenient on this for the first race as far as pill shut off but after that this will be set in stone. Our goal is a fast and efficient show. 100 percent payback in all classes except predator. Predator is 5 dollar entry fee and trophy only. Classes and schedule can be found on Tri City Raceway park website.

Watch Bob's for info on raceday when weather is a factor. We will be making announcements on here immediately after decisions are made. If you do not see an update on here we are still racing. No need to make any phone calls.

Our goal is a fast efficient show with minimal breaks. As long as the track stays in good condition with no prep needed the show will run straight through with no breaks. So be prepared.

We look forward to seeing everyone this weekend as a new era begins at Tri City Raceway Park. Any questions should be directed only to the race directors. We will not be responding to posts on Bobs. My number is 724-977-3728. Any questions that can be asked on Bob's can be asked to me personally. You can call me or text me.

Thanks,

Tri City Raceway Park.

Sounds Great. I do know there is a ton of interest in all the classes so far and a lot of new people to karting also. Anyone who is new (or veteran for that matter) can feel free to approach us at any time with any questions you may have.

National weather service has been a little more optimistic with there models since Thursday afternoon. If you see no announcement on Bobs that we are cancelled then we are still racing. NO need to call just come to the track. If indeed we have to call the show I will announce as soon as I am made aware by the track owners. I will do everything in my power to make a call as soon as possible.

Interest for tomorrow's race continues to increase. Cannot believe the amount of renewed interest in karting from this general region. Alot of new racers tomorrow which is cool to see. Lets have a great day. Still keeping fingers crossed on weather. I think if we can survive today we have a window tomorrow.

https://scontent-iad.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xtp1/v/t1.0-9/q84/p206x206/11059443_10153272468201070_7400432838799590127_n.jpg?oh=a7f412b6f0656d94c4d8b12f49047ade&oe=55C7874F[/IMG]

Well I have been on the track and it is not bad. Just concerned about any more rain and gettn across the track. Hay, everyone else has canceled so be a bit patient and let's hope it drys out!

Well that address stinks or its my gps.

Punch in tri-city franklin and you should be close gps still told me the wrong side of the road though.

Back