Tri city raceway Parkreopens this weekend 5/16/15

how many sr. clones were there. does anybody have any videos that they can put on here? hope to make it there sometime.

Phone was dead. Missed some racers today. Hope to see you all the next time. Great job by everyone today. Track was a bit bumpy in the corners, but with rain, and no one on the track in 4 yrs I say it was good.

Great job on Saturday, considering the circumstances. The track was good. Fast with a lot of grip, even with the bumps in the corner. Definitely not so rough you couldn't drive through them.

I personally really like the one heat and feature format, always have. I know it won't be a regular thing but in circumstances like Saturday it worked out perfectly.

Mike

Nice track and fun racing with ya Mike..Had alot of fun even though the body came apart while leading the feature.lol Keep doing what your doing Brian and you'll had a great year. Damon

Damon, tighten the bolts buddy. Lol. There will be a few improvements. #1 the dirt will be gone on the inside of the track. A barrier to keep folks back from the track. And some to the walls. But for a track that has been sitting for 4 yrs and rained a ton early in the morning, it was a good day just to be at a track!

Thanks for everyone who came out Saturday. I think it ended up to be a great day despite the weather. I have sent the results off to the internet guru for Tri City. They should be posted soon. Again, thanks for everything this week. Drivers were great to us in a time that we really needed it. Thank you for your patience with us while we were in process of forging a way to even get to the track. I know it was a long wait in line.

The bolts were tight Matt..Not blamin any one thing but there should be a 3 caution rule ,my tach read 47 laps for the feature.

Back