Triple charged deisel v twin???

WetWilly

So, I found a diesel vtwin on aliexpress for roughly $3000 befire shipping... I had this idea to put an amr 300 on it and 2 tiny turbos. The supercharger would either pull air through the turbos or push it through, I don't know yet. But either way the supercharger would force the turbos to spin the exhaust does what it's supposed to. I need to do more reaserch on this engine but I think it'll be really cool if done correctly. However, idk if I'll need to make any other modifications to anything because of the extra air. I'll get billet rods and billet flywheel, piston heads, stuff like that, but idk if I'll have to modify the fuel injected tion system or not. Oh man, imagine rolling coal down the road in a triple charged diesel v twin 4wd gokart...

So far all I have seen is talk.
For 3 k I can buy a dirt bike engine and run circles around this build.
Do you even race dirt oval karts?

So far all I have seen is talk.
For 3 k I can buy a dirt bike engine and run circles around this build.
Do you even race dirt oval karts?
I'm not too worried about the speed or anything, I think it's just cool to make something that can roll coal and has quite a bit of power and turbo noises. And I wasn't planning on using it for any racing because the stock max rpm is 3600 and idk if I can change that on this engine.
If I wanted speed I would do the same, I would get a dirtbike or street bike engine and not a 918cc Chinese diesel.
You can't lie tho, it would be super cool to have a triple-charged 918cc diesel go-kart.

Start with the predator I think you mentioned a while ago and go from there. All of the questions are answered by doing.

I'm not too worried about the speed or anything, I think it's just cool to make something that can roll coal and has quite a bit of power and turbo noises. And I wasn't planning on using it for any racing because the stock max rpm is 3600 and idk if I can change that on this engine.
If I wanted speed I would do the same, I would get a dirtbike or street bike engine and not a 918cc Chinese diesel.
You can't lie tho, it would be super cool to have a triple-charged 918cc diesel go-kart.
You have asked about several combinations and have yet to build anything.
Again do you kart race?

The old Detroit Diesel .
Had twin turbos blowing into a roots style supercharger . Loud and powerful . Only burnt about 5 gallons of oil a week .
92 Series, I grew up down the street from Detroit Allison's development center, and would go watch as a kid, even got a few tours and made several friends.
8v92 was a 2 stroke

No, I don't but I want to do the rwyb or whatever it is that has really no rules on power
If you're serious about RWYB racing, at 200lbs, a VTwin diesel engine is going to see you get lapped no matter how much power you add.
Just pick one of the ideas you're throwing about and build it.

92 Series, I grew up down the street from Detroit Allison's development center, and would go watch as a kid, even got a few tours and made several friends.
8v92 was a 2 stroke
The M1070 HET has an electronic 8v92 set at 500 hp.

Single turbo feeding supercharger.

Has its own unique sound.

The goblin western star from Maximum Overdrive was a 8v71, basically the same engine as the 92 series.
I love a Detroit, the sound coming out of their dyno room as a kid still gives me shivers.
Guess thats why I love this thing.

Back