USPS shipping

Is anyone else having problems with it taking a week for stuff to get to the destination?. I shipped a 3 lb package last Thursday. Placed it in the post office Thursday. It arrived in Middletown Ohio the final destination.! on Monday at 1:23 Am. Delivery was set for Monday before 8 PM.
It still has not been delivered and I just keep getting notices that it is still in the system traveling to the next facility. This is the second time this has happen to me. The other time the person I shipped it to lives less that a 3 hour drive from my home. Still took a week for a 2nd. day delivery. And they will not give any explanation or refund.

I still don't have it and this does not include the time from Commie Red China
... but was the cheapest price I could find for more 60w led UVC bulbs. ... :)

June 18, 2020, 11:21 am
Arrived at Post Office
YOUNGSTOWN, OH 44514
Your item arrived at the Post Office at 11:21 am on June 18, 2020 in YOUNGSTOWN, OH 44514.
June 18, 2020, 10:21 am
Accepted at USPS Facility
YOUNGSTOWN, OH 44514
June 5, 2020, 1:52 pm
Arrived Shipping Partner Facility, USPS Awaiting Item
GREENWOOD, IN 46143
Shipping Partner: PITNEY BOWES
June 4, 2020, 11:00 am
Arrived Shipping Partner Facility, USPS Awaiting Item
MONROE TOWNSHIP, NJ 08831
May 18, 2020, 4:40 am
Picked Up by Shipping Partner, USPS Awaiting Item
JAMAICA, NY 11434

I think it's USPS per international agreement as soon as it hits our shores.
Maybe even when shipped from Commie Red China, but don't know for sure.

They should slow the heck out of delivery so were less likely to buy from Commie Red China.

The post lady told me they have a lot of packages in the system . Still pay for expedited shipping , with no guarantee. That said i recived a box from missouri in the allotted time . Shipped 2 packages one too south carolina it arrived on time one too pa not sure it ever arrived .

I actually put it in the post office on the 10 of June.
tracking history. It is going to Middletown OH.
9405 5036 9930 0413 3897 39

Where is my package? I paid to ship 2nd day!!!!

may its like UPS excuse!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200618-141628_Messages.jpg
    Screenshot_20200618-141628_Messages.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 54
Shipping is a mess now. I just placed an order for some cheapie bully baskets and I called to see where my order was since I ordered them Sunday.. they are not getting processed to ship until Monday. This is nuts

I ordered a new battery for my circular saw because the store doesn't carry them anymore. It's been over two weeks. But I understand that shipping is all backed up right now because everybody is ordering it seems everything online right now. So I guess patience is what we all need.

Amazon orders are still on time, every time! Why?
Not every time, but they do an amazing job.
Have you seen some of the online videos of their automated warehouses and robot collection of orders?
They have invested HEAVILY in robotics. Average package receives under 1 minute of human handling (including the delivery guy!)
I can't speak for other kart shops, but we don't use robots in our shipping department. LOL
I remember when PRC was the first to have a robotic welder for chassis building -- and we all went "wow." :)

Hey Jarrod, we have aftermarket Bully baskets on the shelf if you need. :)

Shipping has become a challenge to be sure. USPS is by far the worst...government run, imagine that!

-----
🏁Thanks and God bless,
Brian Carlson
Carlson Racing Engines
Vector Cutz
www.CarlsonMotorsports.com
Carlson Motorsports on Facebook
31 years of service to the karting industry
Linden, IN
765-339-4407
bcarlson@CarlsonMotorsports.com

Amazon orders are still on time, every time! Why?
I will have to say that I have been proven wrong. I have rece
Not every time, but they do an amazing job.
Have you seen some of the online videos of their automated warehouses and robot collection of orders?
They have invested HEAVILY in robotics. Average package receives under 1 minute of human handling (including the delivery guy!)
I can't speak for other kart shops, but we don't use robots in our shipping department. LOL
I remember when PRC was the first to have a robotic welder for chassis building -- and we all went "wow." :)

Hey Jarrod, we have aftermarket Bully baskets on the shelf if you need. :)

Shipping has become a challenge to be sure. USPS is by far the worst...government run, imagine that!

-----
🏁Thanks and God bless,
Brian Carlson
Carlson Racing Engines
Vector Cutz
www.CarlsonMotorsports.com
Carlson Motorsports on Facebook
31 years of service to the karting industry
Linden, IN
765-339-4407
bcarlson@CarlsonMotorsports.com

Correct Brian the private sector can always do better than the government. Just look at our new space program. No problems and much cheaper than the government ran program.

Lucky if anything gets through these days. I heard some postal worker were filmed dumping good mail.

I probably have more things than I should but I have noticed a few shipping things. First, Amazon tells you at the time you order that some items they don't deem necessary to the virus
situation will take longer, but they rarely do. USPS has been good to me, things pretty much are normal except for the last thing I bought. I could have driven 5 hours into Ohio to pick it up but decided it was hardly worth the gas money. The seller shipped as promised, and gave me a tracking number. Evidently there was in a glitch area where the USPS service sent the item to several distribution centers before it made it near here. I'm sure it was an imperfection in their distribution system but it took 4 days to travel to my nearest distribution point. Things happen. UPS and FedX have been reliable.

USPS until recently has been very good. But lately 2 day shipping is 4 to 5 days maybe even over a week. Hope they get back to normal soon . They are the easiest and cheapest to ship with.

Back