valve cover baffle

The plate in a honda valve cover is spot welded in it does not simply pop out.

I know, the spots can be ground and the baffle pops out, just like the clone covers though. I understood your post as saying the honda covers had a baffle that couldnt be removed at all, so i guess i misunderstood that...i apologize. Easiest way to fix his problem would just be to use a clone cover, with the baffle removed, or a Champion valve cover that is taller. If he is only barely getting contact, he could simply stack 2 or 3 valve cover gaskets and likely fix the issue, but he shouldnt be getting contact with stock valvetrain components in the first place, something is off here

NEXT question.. my honda motor doesn't have a place to hook up a pulse fitting... do i put one from the valve cover or do i pull the oil fill plug from the high end of the motor and just pull it each time i need to add oil?? Is there
a better place?

Your side cover doesnt have a yellow oil fill plug in the back or front side of the cover, as well as the plug in the top front? You should have 3 oil fill plugs in the briggs animal/206 side cover, like i mentioned. Most are using the top as the pulse, with a fitting screwed into it that has a nipple on the top to hook a pulse line to, and use the back fill plug to fill with oil.

Back