venom red

so i messed up....

I put red internally in a big car tire instead of the invisible. It hasnt absorbed after a week. Only reason i knew after rolling them for two days was i broke the tire down to flip it and it had liquid still. Will it eventually absorb or can i put a solvent based prep in it to get it to absorb or what are my fixes?

Only two options I see .
Pour it out .
Add something else , hope it absorbs .
Inside/outside temp above 50*

Pour it out. Scrub the Inside of the tire with acrysol. Then put venom invisible inside it. You can always ask @CH3Racing he would be the go to on it. I had someone do it on kart tires and thats what I did. Never had issues.

I called and talked to chris. i had an american racer and a hoosier. It looked like the hoosier absorbed most of it but still had a little floating around. The american racer almost looked like the full amount still. We discussed a possible thick mold release issue with the a/r and he suggested wiping with a solvent of some sort to try to break the surface. Temps are in a climate control garage so its not under 60.

I called and talked to chris. i had an american racer and a hoosier. It looked like the hoosier absorbed most of it but still had a little floating around. The american racer almost looked like the full amount still. We discussed a possible thick mold release issue with the a/r and he suggested wiping with a solvent of some sort to try to break the surface. Temps are in a climate control garage so its not under 60.
I wish AR would fix their sidewall a little, Hoosier needs some kind of competition from someone.

Back