VooDoo Setup

I actually went from a 68 to a 70 last year because it was sluggish out of the corner.
Do ya think you were turning to much when ya did that , Id say you were gear bound last year , in stead of adding 2 you should have removed 3 and monitored the change in RPM , even with a gear rule up to 70 throw that thing on the scrap pile and don't even take it along to the track, If you have a 69 same thing scrap it . Who ever came up with those Gear rules is Clueless makes it tough on you guy's racing to stay in the window they allow .

Good Luck !!

Another thing to consider . Full depth treads or cut and shaped tires .
Check your competitors if they have lots less tread thats a clue .

Adding Cross Always Tightens from a Static Weight Effect , Don't Believe me read the other thread Left side percentages and cross - relations,
I'd suggest reading the entire thread , Read post # 3 First by JWD .
I will get in there and read it for sure. I’m trying to learn everything I can!
Do ya think you were turning to much when ya did that , Id say you were gear bound last year , in stead of adding 2 you should have removed 3 and monitored the change in RPM , even with a gear rule up to 70 throw that thing on the scrap pile and don't even take it along to the track, If you have a 69 same thing scrap it . Who ever came up with those Gear rules is Clueless makes it tough on you guy's racing to stay in the window they allow .

Good Luck !!
i am going to try to get out and test there before the next race to see what i can figure out. SO reading the other thread, if adding cross always makes you tighter at what point does the tight work , or am i ignorant and tight and push are two different things?

I would definitely call what I had tight with a slight push
How low do you go in the corners and how tight is your entry. I am not saying that the kart is not part of the issue but I have found tight with a slight push, in my experiences, has been because I pinched the kart off in the center of the turn.

I will get in there and read it for sure. I’m trying to learn everything I can!

i am going to try to get out and test there before the next race to see what i can figure out. SO reading the other thread, if adding cross always makes you tighter at what point does the tight work , or am i ignorant and tight and push are two different things?
See Flattop post # 25

Back