Voting 'em in

She's only been racing since she was ten. Has a better Indy Car record than Stewart. Just saying she is not without merit. I think her looks are overrated and she is a you know what, but..........

She's only been racing since she was ten. Has a better Indy Car record than Stewart. Just saying she is not without merit. I think her looks are overrated and she is a you know what, but..........

tony has 3 wins in indy while running 2 full seasons, and has a championship in it

danica in 7 full seasons had 1 win and 5th in the championship was her best result

Dang.... USAC, Sprint, Silver Crown...... There was a day (may still) that I'd safely bet on Ken Schrader. But then, Tim Richmond woulda probably been on that short list had he still been with us.

Are you sure about that? I thought Tony won a championship.

Well, dang, you are correcto mundo.

I don't care for the gal, but a couple years ago I got tired of folks bashing her and looked down her back trail. I seemed to remember she had a better Indy Car record, but I was thinking of her Indy 500 record compared to Stewart's - he ran 5 races, average finish 15.4; she has run 7, average finish 8.7.

Anyways, as far as I'm concerned, she can drive.

Back