We're to buy 206

Badbandit12

Just talked to a local shop and was in shock at the price they wanted for a LO206 package. I haven't raced in a few years, after my karts were stolen. But thinking of getting back into it. Was told that the 206 was a better price point than the clones, but not at over a grand for An engine package!!! We're does everyone get there engines? And am I missing something that makes these engines worth this ?

Depends on what you need and what is included in the package. I bought my first one from Carlson Motorsports with lots of extra stuff I needed (clutch, throttle quick link, chain guard, etc) for cheaper than what you are saying. However, the second one I bought, I needed a lot less extras (had my own stuff off an old clone engine). Got it pretty darn cheap from Jimbo at Faster Motors. I would (and do) refer folks to either one of those two all day/every day.

http://www.fastermotors.net/LO206ENGINEPACKAGES.html

Wow thank you much better pricing same package your guys have for a little over 7 is what they were wanting almost 1100 for!!! I'm all about making a profit, but not raping people !!

$700 is a big difference. If the packages you are comparing are indeed the same please let Briggs know

LO 206
PACKAGE
DEAL
INCLUDES
COMPLETE NEW ENGINE
RECOIL STARTER
SPEC AIR FILTER
FUEL PUMP
FUEL LINES
PULSE FITTING
RLV SPEC EXHAUST PIPE
RLV SPEC Muffler
HD STAINLESS STEEL CLAMP
DRILLED HEADER BOLTS
HEADER GASKET
HD STEEL CHAIN GUARD
CHAIN GUARD BOLTS
Add gas and oil and go racing
$649.95

Here's the typical info I send out when folks ask about our LO206 packages.

I could offer a "kit" and match others prices easily enough, (and we do occasionally,) but my primary focus is on offering a race-ready engine that you simply bolt on the chassis and run. (No assembly required - no hassles, no tuning, just reliable horsepower when you purchase our race-tuned LO206 engine package.) We also include many additional bolt-on items that others do not include in their price. While other LO206 retailers have taken more of the discount DIY'er kit engine approach, I've gone the race-tuned, bolt on and go approach. I also offer lesser packages from engine right out of the box to any combination of parts you might or might not want. Our prices are very similar when you consider that. Here's a list of exactly what comes with our race-ready tuned package.

* Our race-ready package is exactly that - bolt it on the kart and go. $750 without clutch, or $800 with clutch (optional clutch upgrades are also available.) Shipping would likely be $20-$25 depending on if to a business or residential address. All shipping through FedEx with insurance and tracking.

LO206 bolt-on "race-ready" package includes:

recoil starter fuel pump

fuel lines

fuel filter

fuel pump pulse line

fuel pump pulse fitting

custom Kwik Link throttle kit

throttle cable and throttle housing

Stock adult black slide tuned carb (restrictor slides and locking clamp additional)

Noram GE clutch (optional Premier Stinger or Hilliard Fury with Bully driver conversion upgrade)

clutch key and hardware

chain guard

chain guard hardware

Green air filter

magnetic oil drain plug

header brace hardware

5506 candy cane header (optional 5507 outback header)

header wrap

RLV muffler

billet aluminum muffler clamp RLV copper exhaust gasket

header hardware and safety wire

Intake is aligned, cylinder head is checked and retorqued, carb. floats are set, needle height set, ignition timing checked, coil air gap set, valves adjusted, header wrapped, header brace boss on head tapped, spark plug marked, starter recoil rotated, even air filter pre-oiled! Everything is completely assembled, bench tuned, and absolutely ready to bolt on your kart!

Prices may change a bit, but we are trying hard to offer the very best race-ready package for the best price on the market. I guarantee that right now we offer the most complete and competitive LO206 package available at this price.

Optional "Race-Tuned" version is available for an additional $58 which covers all dyno time, fuel, & oil.

Thanks and God bless,
Brian Carlson
Carlson Racing Engines
Vector Chassis
Vector Cutz
www.CarlsonMotorsports.com
215 N. High St.Linden, IN 47955765-339-4407
bcarlson@CarlsonMotorsports.com

Badbandit12
I also sell Bandit chassis and parts.

Back