What should NASCAR do with Bubba

See that's the thing, what you just said about taking the air off, Larson knew that also, that's why he done it, that's what he been doing all year but you have to be clear before you do that, no different than dumping someone in kart racing
Good for him.
It's no different then a slide job.
All is ok until one driver or the other errors or doesn't have the skill or experience to deal with it.

Bubba couldn't handle it.

All the drivers do their best to use air to their advantage. Right?

Good for him.
It's no different then a slide job.
All is ok until one driver or the other errors or doesn't have the skill or experience to deal with it.

Bubba couldn't handle it.

All the drivers do their best to use air to their advantage. Right?
I agree, but there is a right way to do it, and Larson was not close to being clear when he went up. Don't get me wrong, its not a Larson or Bubba thing, I don't care what drivers it was, I don't blame the driver that was put in the wall to be pissed.

I agree, but there is a right way to do it, and Larson was not close to being clear when he went up. Don't get me wrong, its not a Larson or Bubba thing, I don't care what drivers it was, I don't blame the driver that was put in the wall to be pissed.
He wasn't doing a slide job which would expect him to be clear.
He took air off the side of Bubba's car and Bubba did not handle it by either driving skill or slowing.

What followed after shows Bubba's upbringing, character, professionalism and morals.
All of which are now not just suspect but proven deficient.

He's not a giant so I suspect his size did not earn him the Bubba nickname or is that his real name?

These cars are hard to pass in. You either have to ride or force a mistake. There were a lot of drivers taking the air off people to be able to pass. Did Larson touch Bubba no and what Bubba did could have causes a serious head injury to Larson. Bubba ran out of talent plain and simple. As for Larson he should have tattooed Bubba with that helmet. But he is smarter than that. He did the right thing.

Larson, if you watch the videos, went flying into turn 3 to pass 2 cars low. By his own admission that was his mistake and his car did move up a little higher than he wanted. What happened with Bubba was a little bit because of that but Larson didn't push him into the wall. It just became an uncomfortable situation and Bubba didn't handle it well.
Bubba is no stranger to hitting the wall, look how many cars he has destroyed this year.

Awfully funny how all the old time “let em fight it out” NASCAR fans are calling for Bubba’s head.

Did he look stupid? Yes.

Should NASCAR penalize him? No, stupid idea.

I just listened to the NBC after the race interview of Bubba.
There is nothing I can say even a little bit good about him.
He's an ignorant slob who will have a tough time in society doing anything reputable.
I can't imagine his team keeping him on the payroll after the interview.

I don't want to see any of them hurt, BUT they know what their job is and it is dangerous, I work on a oil platform offshore, basically sitting on a bomb but no one makes me to it, I chose to ( and don't make millions doing it ) . Same as football, they cant play ball anymore because they might hurt a player if they hit too hard on at the wrong place, might as well be tag football. They know what they sign up for.
I hear ya BUT that should only be at the risk of getting caught up in a wreck caused by a mistake, NOT because someone get's there panties in a twist and uses there car as a 3500 lb battering ram, seriously poor decisions justify action in this case a very poor decision was made, If I'm Micheal Jordan I park his butt Nascar would't have to.

only problem here is IF Bubba maintains his composure and doesn't run out of talent he never makes contact with the wall. Byron pinched Blainey tighter to the wall than Larson did Bubba and NO contact with the wall.

I just listened to the NBC after the race interview of Bubba.
There is nothing I can say even a little bit good about him.
He's an ignorant slob who will have a tough time in society doing anything reputable.
I can't imagine his team keeping him on the payroll after the interview.
Micheal Jordan and Denny Hamlin own the team Bubba drives for, 23XI. (2311, Jordan and Hamlin's numbers.) He's not getting fired, lmao. They're in a technical partnership with Joe Gibbs, which owns the car Hamlin is racing.

But, he clearly ran out of talent. Larson never made contact until Bubba ran into him down the track. It was ALL Bubbas' fault, he even said "I don't lift." He does deserve the suspension he got. As much as Larson apologized, it was racing what he done.

Last edited:
In light of the fact, that Kurt Busch for the most part said he's not going to be racing full time anymore and Alex Bowman out with Concussion like symptoms. That was a stupid move and then walking down the track while cars are still slowing down...not good. And then his interaction with the safety personal, not good. Big fine and anger management program completion.

nascar should let them do like years ago, fight it out on and off the track. They were just as fast back then and didn't have half the safety equipment they have now and the cars were more like STOCK cars and everything was good, and them guys didn't make millions doing it. Very few now days have the passion to win, its all about a money making business. I brought it up before, its just like football, they cant hit too hard or a certain place, it may as well be tag football, again they make millions to do this, just a money making business, sports are tuning into pampered millionaires. THATS ALL I GOT TO SAY ABOUT THAT.

Back